Russia Collusion is Debunked

Bolt

I dont read everything so help me correct these bullet points if they are wrong.....so far we have the following in regards to the russia investigation:

1. The investigation was ran by a guy Strozk now fired for being EXTREMELY biased
2. NOT ONE PERSON related to Trump has been charged with collusion regarding the election.
3. The investigation was started using a memo bought from the Russians by Hillary
4. The chief investigating attorney is the same guy that said he was POSITIVE Iraq had WMD
5. It has been over 2 years and they still have CHIT

Am I missing any more bullet points?

>I dont read everything so help
>me correct these bullet points
>if they are wrong.....so far
>we have the following in
>regards to the russia investigation:
>
>
>1. The investigation was ran
>by a guy Strozk now
>fired for being EXTREMELY biased

He was let go by Mueller's team over a year ago.
>
>2. NOT ONE PERSON related
>to Trump has been charged
>with collusion regarding the election.

There isn't a crime called collusion so nobody can be charged with it. Conspiracy to work with a foreign power to affect the outcome of the U.S. Election is a crime. If proven the Don Jr. did do that then are you willing to see him prosecuted?

>3. The investigation was started
>using a memo bought from
>the Russians by Hillary

Possibly true, ask yourself why the FISA warrant was renewed so many times using other evidence? Even after Trump was in the White House the FISA warrant was renewed.

>4. The chief investigating attorney
>is the same guy that
>said he was POSITIVE Iraq
>had WMD

Ummm....not even close but nice try to make up fake facts. You should go to work for Trump, you are almost as good at it as he is.

>5. It has been over
>2 years and they still
>have CHIT

If they had nothing to look at then Trump wouldn't be seething at the ever changing story of what took place in Trump Tower's. How long did Watergate Take? You should read some history at some point in your life.

>
>Am I missing any more bullet
>points?

Yes you are missing a lot:

-Don't infer anything into how long an investigation last, be very careful putting your faith in anyone elected to any office and just because you believe there isn't a reason to investigate Trump doesn't mean diddly squat.

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>>
>>1. The investigation was ran
>>by a guy Strozk now
>>fired for being EXTREMELY biased
>
>He was let go by Mueller's
>team over a year ago.

Yup, and he was in charge and he promised to "STOP" Trump. Made the promise to his mistress. LOL

Your comment changes nothing.

>>2. NOT ONE PERSON related
>>to Trump has been charged
>>with collusion regarding the election.
>
>There isn't a crime called collusion
>so nobody can be charged
>with it. Conspiracy to
>work with a foreign power
>to affect the outcome of
>the U.S. Election is a
>crime. If proven the
>Don Jr. did do that
>then are you willing to
>see him prosecuted?

Come on dumchit, you get it....NO ONE HAS BEEN CHARGED CLOSE TO TRUMP OR REGARDING THE ELECTION! JR did less than Clinton....she PURCHASED A MEMO FROM THE RUSSIANS! HOLY CHITWIGGLES YOU ARE FLAT OUT AGAINST TRUMP NO MATTER WHAT. YOUR COMMENT HERE PROVES THIS!

>>3. The investigation was started
>>using a memo bought from
>>the Russians by Hillary
>
>Possibly true, ask yourself why the
>FISA warrant was renewed so
>many times using other evidence?
> Even after Trump was
>in the White House the
>FISA warrant was renewed.

POSSIBLY TRUE! SHE BOUGHT THE MEMO FROM STEELE...FROM THE RUSSIANS.....FACT!

>>4. The chief investigating attorney
>>is the same guy that
>>said he was POSITIVE Iraq
>>had WMD
>
>Ummm....not even close but nice try
>to make up fake facts.
> You should go to
>work for Trump, you are
>almost as good at it
>as he is.

HOLY CHITWIGGLES AGAIN! HERE IS A FRUCKING ARTICLE WITH A VIDEO SHOWING DUMB BASS MUELLER TESTIFYING IRAQ HAS WMD!

https://www.rt.com/usa/421838-mueller-iraq-wmd-trump/

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

>>5. It has been over
>>2 years and they still
>>have CHIT
>
>If they had nothing to look
>at then Trump wouldn't be
>seething at the ever changing
>story of what took place
>in Trump Tower's. How
>long did Watergate Take?
>You should read some history
>at some point in your
>life.

I HAVE A MASTERS DEGREE. BASED ON YOUR DUM BASS COMPLETELY WRONG COMMENTS ABOVE I CAN ASSUME YOU NEED A HISTORY 101 CLASS.

>>Am I missing any more bullet
>>points?
>
>Yes you are missing a lot:
>
>
>-Don't infer anything into how long
>an investigation last, be very
>careful putting your faith in
>anyone elected to any office
>and just because you believe
>there isn't a reason to
>investigate Trump doesn't mean diddly
>squat.
>

THIS IS NOT BASED ON OPINION. THATS THE POINT! THESE ARE THE FRIGGIN FRUCKING FRACKING FACTS. ANY FACTS OR JUST OPINIONS FROM YOU?!

....so it's ok for a campaign to conspire with a foreign government to affect the outcome of an election as long as you don't win???...so no sense investigating that??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>....so it's ok for a campaign
>to conspire with a foreign
>government to affect the outcome
>of an election as long
>as you don't win???...so no
>sense investigating that??
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Great point Homer. I agree. I believe that is coming. NeMont admits above that it is true that Hillary conspired with the Russians through a third party. EVERYONE KNOWS IT!

I dont know why they arent going after her. You dont have to guess if she did it like JR....you know she is guilty...the evidence is on the news every night.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-18 AT 03:48PM (MST)[p]>....so it's ok for a campaign
>to conspire with a foreign
>government to affect the outcome
>of an election as long
>as you don't win???...so no
>sense investigating that??
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Lock up Hillary and her clan, I don't give a flying phuk about her. I can't find where Trump's DOJ has started the proceedings to such a thing so I can only go with what is coming to light.

I love the idea that because little Trump did less than Hillary he shouldn't be held to any account. If he did conspire just a little less than Hillary would you accept if them put him in a little smaller cell?

Both sides shouldn't be in power and that is why neither of the main candidates were worth my vote.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>>....so it's ok for a campaign
>>to conspire with a foreign
>>government to affect the outcome
>>of an election as long
>>as you don't win???...so no
>>sense investigating that??
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
>Lock up Hillary and her clan,
>I don't give a flying
>phuk about her. I
>can't find where Trump's DOJ
>has started the proceedings to
>such a thing so I
>can only go with what
>is coming to light.
>
>Last I check being a little
>less guilty isn't a defense.
>
>
>Nemont
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>

A little less guilty?
Has anyone with ties to Trump 2016 election been charged with ONE OUNCE of anything?

NO...

I agree...they should go after Hillary and it is a shame...absolute shame they have not. At least launch an investigation >>>> push her....and then use it like a Tarrif....I will back off if you will STFU...he could totally use this to his advantage.

Mueller is special counsel for DOJ tasked to investigate the russian connections to the election....why doesn't he care to investigate the democrat campaign???

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>Mueller is special counsel for DOJ
>tasked to investigate the russian
>connections to the election....why doesn't
>he care to investigate the
>democrat campaign???
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Didn't Tony Podesta get referred to the U.S. Attorney by the Mueller team?

have you read the appointment letter for Mueller?

Nemont

>>Mueller is special counsel for DOJ
>>tasked to investigate the russian
>>connections to the election....why doesn't
>>he care to investigate the
>>democrat campaign???
>>
>>
>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>
>Didn't Tony Podesta get referred to
>the U.S. Attorney by the
>Mueller team?
>
>have you read the appointment letter
>for Mueller?
>
>Nemont
>
>
>
>appetite at one end and
>

AGAIN, PLEASE SHOW ONE PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TRUMP THAT HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH COLLUSION RELATED ITEMS AND THE 2016 ELECTION....

>>>....so it's ok for a campaign
>>>to conspire with a foreign
>>>government to affect the outcome
>>>of an election as long
>>>as you don't win???...so no
>>>sense investigating that??
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>
>>Lock up Hillary and her clan,
>>I don't give a flying
>>phuk about her. I
>>can't find where Trump's DOJ
>>has started the proceedings to
>>such a thing so I
>>can only go with what
>>is coming to light.
>>
>>Last I check being a little
>>less guilty isn't a defense.
>>
>>
>>Nemont
>>
>>Government is like a baby. An
>>alimentary canal with a big
>>appetite at one end and
>>no responsibility at the other.
>>
>
>A little less guilty?
>Has anyone with ties to Trump
>2016 election been charged with
>ONE OUNCE of anything?
>
>NO...

Are you smoking crack or is that just a natural high you are on when you sold your values to Trump?
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

>I agree...they should go after Hillary and it is a shame...absolute shame they have not. At least launch an investigation >>>> push her....and then use it like a Tarrif....I will back off if you will STFU...he could totally use this to his advantage.

I see so you still believe that Hillary will spend time in a prison jump suit? You are truly the voter Trump counts on to never question facts and to do just as he says.

Nemont

>https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury
>
>You wasted that money on your
>degree unless you bought if
>from Sally Struthers.
>
>Nemont
>
>
>appetite at one end and
>

DAMMIT!! ITS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL! SO YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE BUT YOU CANT READ HOLY CHITWIGGLES!

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! (jk i can to this all day being self employed and all)

NAME ONE DOG GAMMED PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TRUMP TO BE FOUND GUILTY OR CHARGED WITH COLLUSION!!! DO IT NOW OR PLEASE GO DIE!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-18 AT 04:22PM (MST)[p]I will type slower, collusion isn't a crime. So if it is proven that Donny Jr. did indeed conspire with the Russian are you willing to see him in prison? e

Mueller's investigation isn't over yet. He has gathered many scalps already from members of team Trump.

We know you are invested in a belief that your beloved Trump is lily White and even if you saw a tape of him giving Putin our nuclear codes you would blame Hillary and wouldn't care about anything else.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-13-18
>AT 04:22?PM (MST)

>
>I will type slower, collusion isn't
>a crime. So
>if it is proven that
>Donny Jr. did indeed conspire
>with the Russian are you
>willing to see him in
>prison? e
>
>Mueller's investigation isn't over yet.
>He has gathered many scalps
>already from members of team
>Trump.
>
>We know you are invested in
>a belief that your beloved
>Trump is lily White and
>even if you saw a
>tape of him giving Putin
>our nuclear codes you would
>blame Hillary and wouldn't care
>about anything else.
>
>Nemont

DAMMIT!! ITS LIKE TALKING TO A WALL! SO YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE BUT YOU CANT READ HOLY CHITWIGGLES!

AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!! (jk i can to this all day being self employed and all)

NAME ONE DOG GAMMED PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH TRUMP TO BE FOUND GUILTY OR CHARGED WITH COLLUSION!!! DO IT NOW OR PLEASE GO DIE!

Well it appears you work for an idiot.

Nemont

Mueller doesn't leak and he doesn't do press conferences. Trump and 99% of the republicans attack Mueller everyday all day with lies and bullchit.

Anyone too stupid to see we're not going to know what Mueller is working on until he's done is a phuking moron not worthy of the oxygen they inhale. and worse that that we're not entitled to see the report or even know what he found. we may have to rely on leaks or wait until the dems retake congress.

Raise your hand if you don't know who appointed Sessions and Rosenstien. and that Rosenstien appointed Mueller. and that Comey and Mueller are republicans. so if you choose your own investigators who are your party what more can you ask ? pick bigger traitors next time, someone like yourselves with no patriotism, decency or honor whatsoever. that's how you get away with treason and obstruction of justice you retards.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Aug-14-18 AT 01:13AM (MST)[p]Mueller's Democrat FBI team interviewed Gen. Flynn and the agents even commented that they felt he was truthful. Mueller still went ahead and charged him with lying to the FBI. Flynn later pled guilty with a light sentence after being drained of funds to fight the allegations and the FBI making threats to go after his son if he did not accept the guilty plea.

You can think what you want, but this is a complete travesty of our justice system and outright abuse of power. Anyone that supports this type of law enforcement does not deserve to be called an American.

RELH

Posted on June 21, 2018 by John Hinderaker in FBI, Michael Flynn

Did the FBI Frame Flynn?

The criminal case against Gen. Michael Flynn for lying to FBI agents was incredibly weak. At the time, I assumed that the charges against him were based on an audio tape or court reporter?s transcript of his interview. I wrote that the transcript should be made public so that we can all judge whether anything he said was actually untrue. While Flynn ultimately pled guilty to a single count of lying to a federal investigator, he has also said publicly that he pled to that single charge because the criminal investigation was rapidly bankrupting him.

In fact, there is no verbatim record of what Flynn said to the agents who interviewed him. Consistent with normal FBI practice, as I understand it, there is no recording or transcript. Rather, the agents who conducted the interrogation summarized what Flynn said in a form FD-302. Is this summary of what Flynn (or any other witness) said accurate? Who knows? Are nuances lost? Undoubtedly. Is much of what the witness said, that may have mitigated the claim that something he said was false, omitted? Of course.

In my opinion, the likelihood of getting a criminal conviction of General Flynn on the basis of a Form 302 was vanishingly small. If the government can't prove what Flynn said?exactly?there is no way they can convict him of what amounts to perjury. So I find Flynn?s statement that he didn't do anything wrong, but pled guilty to a single count to preserve what little net worth he has left, to be credible.

We also know that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn, one of whom was Peter Strzok, reported that they thought he was telling the truth, which is probably strike four in any possible prosecution. Against that background, an interesting new development emerged today: Congressman Mark Meadows suggested in an interview with The Hill that the Form 302 on Flynn?s interrogation may have been altered to facilitate prosecution:

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) suggested Thursday in an interview wth Hill.TV?s ?Rising? that evidence may have been tampered with in the case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.
?Justice should be meted out evenly, and yet we're finding that evidence could have been tampered with,? Meadows said.

Meadows suggested one focus is whether FBI interview reports ? known as 302 reports ? about Flynn were altered to improve the chances he'd be prosecuted.

?I brought this up with the inspector general the other day. Some of those key witnesses will be asked to appear before House Oversight,? he added.

The question about the FBI interview reports, he said, was ?were they changed to change the outcome of prosecution decisions. I think they might have.?

?We?re not going to yield until we get an answer,? he added.

Not too many years ago, a claim that the FBI fabricated evidence to facilitate a prosecution would have seemed incredible. Today, given what we know of the corruption of the Bureau under the Obama administration, such a claim appears entirely plausible. This is just one more thread in the slowly unraveling story of the misuse of intelligence and law enforcement agencies by the Democrats to try to frustrate the candidacy of Donald Trump, and to destroy his administration after his election. Whether it will come to anything remains to be seen, but in my opinion, there is little doubt that General Flynn was railroaded into a confession that was likely false by the brute force of federal power.

If Trump didn't step on his own Dyck every time he had a chance to to do the right instead make up stories there would be no Mueller investigation. Mueller is a self inflicted sucking chest wound on this presidency because Trump forgot which lies he told to which people.

In the end Trump won't be indicted just like Obama/Hillary won't ever see the inside of a prison cell. Trump time in office will always have this cloud over it and it was self inflicted.

Nemont

>
>
>If Trump didn't step on his
>own Dyck every time he
>had a chance to to
>do the right instead
>make up stories there would
>be no Mueller investigation.
>Mueller is a self inflicted
>sucking chest wound on this
>presidency because Trump forgot which
>lies he told to which
>people.
>
>In the end Trump won't be
>indicted just like Obama/Hillary won't
>ever see the inside of
>a prison cell. Trump
>time in office will always
>have this cloud over it
>and it was self inflicted.
>
>
>Nemont
>
>
>
>appetite at one end and
>
LOL ?

>>
>>
>>If Trump didn't step on his
>>own Dyck every time he
>>had a chance to to
>>do the right instead
>>make up stories there would
>>be no Mueller investigation.
>>Mueller is a self inflicted
>>sucking chest wound on this
>>presidency because Trump forgot which
>>lies he told to which
>>people.
>>
>>In the end Trump won't be
>>indicted just like Obama/Hillary won't
>>ever see the inside of
>>a prison cell. Trump
>>time in office will always
>>have this cloud over it
>>and it was self inflicted.
>>
>>
>>Nemont
>>
>>
>>
>>Government is like a baby. An
>>alimentary canal with a big
>>appetite at one end and
>>no responsibility at the other.
>>
>
> LOL ?
>

So, NeMont goes off on Trumps Dyk....nice....

OOOchie itchie coochie blows hard about who is worth breathing....

Meanwhile RELH posts facts and testimony by people actually in the room....and you chitholes say nothing.....got it!

RELH that post deserves another look since both mouth breathers mentioned above got ADHD after the first sentence....

RELH

Posted on June 21, 2018 by John Hinderaker in FBI, Michael Flynn

Did the FBI Frame Flynn?

The criminal case against Gen. Michael Flynn for lying to FBI agents was incredibly weak. At the time, I assumed that the charges against him were based on an audio tape or court reporter?s transcript of his interview. I wrote that the transcript should be made public so that we can all judge whether anything he said was actually untrue. While Flynn ultimately pled guilty to a single count of lying to a federal investigator, he has also said publicly that he pled to that single charge because the criminal investigation was rapidly bankrupting him.

In fact, there is no verbatim record of what Flynn said to the agents who interviewed him. Consistent with normal FBI practice, as I understand it, there is no recording or transcript. Rather, the agents who conducted the interrogation summarized what Flynn said in a form FD-302. Is this summary of what Flynn (or any other witness) said accurate? Who knows? Are nuances lost? Undoubtedly. Is much of what the witness said, that may have mitigated the claim that something he said was false, omitted? Of course.

In my opinion, the likelihood of getting a criminal conviction of General Flynn on the basis of a Form 302 was vanishingly small. If the government can't prove what Flynn said?exactly?there is no way they can convict him of what amounts to perjury. So I find Flynn?s statement that he didn't do anything wrong, but pled guilty to a single count to preserve what little net worth he has left, to be credible.

We also know that the FBI agents who interviewed Flynn, one of whom was Peter Strzok, reported that they thought he was telling the truth, which is probably strike four in any possible prosecution. Against that background, an interesting new development emerged today: Congressman Mark Meadows suggested in an interview with The Hill that the Form 302 on Flynn?s interrogation may have been altered to facilitate prosecution:

Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) suggested Thursday in an interview wth Hill.TV?s ?Rising? that evidence may have been tampered with in the case against former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn.
?Justice should be meted out evenly, and yet we're finding that evidence could have been tampered with,? Meadows said.

Meadows suggested one focus is whether FBI interview reports ? known as 302 reports ? about Flynn were altered to improve the chances he'd be prosecuted.

?I brought this up with the inspector general the other day. Some of those key witnesses will be asked to appear before House Oversight,? he added.

The question about the FBI interview reports, he said, was ?were they changed to change the outcome of prosecution decisions. I think they might have.?

?We?re not going to yield until we get an answer,? he added.

Not too many years ago, a claim that the FBI fabricated evidence to facilitate a prosecution would have seemed incredible. Today, given what we know of the corruption of the Bureau under the Obama administration, such a claim appears entirely plausible. This is just one more thread in the slowly unraveling story of the misuse of intelligence and law enforcement agencies by the Democrats to try to frustrate the candidacy of Donald Trump, and to destroy his administration after his election. Whether it will come to anything remains to be seen, but in my opinion, there is little doubt that General Flynn was railroaded into a confession that was likely false by the brute force of federal power.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom