RUSSIAGATE IS OVER! HILLARY IS A CROOK

Bolt

IT IS OVER!

1. HILLARY IS IN BED WITH THE RUSSIANS THROUGH FUSION GPS
2. FUSION GPS EMPLOYS BRUCE OHRS WIFE!!!!!
3. STEELE IS AFRAID THEY "MIGHT ALL BE EXPOSED" IF COMEY IS FIRED!!!

IT IS LAUGHABLE AT THIS POINT!!!

IF ANYONE TALKS ABOUT COLLUSION AND TRUMP THEY MISSED THE ACTUAL EVIDENCE THAT HILLARY IS IN BED WITH RUSSIAN INFO AND NOBODY>>>ABSOLUTELY NOBODY...has one word on Trump.

LOL

LOL

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...out-comeys-firing-afraid-will-be-exposed.html

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-18 AT 09:54AM (MST)[p]Foxnews must not remember they printed nearly the same story back on Dec. 13th, 2017.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...als-wife-nellie-ohr-hired-to-probe-trump.html

See the part where Jeff Sessions says he is reviewing this issue?

So the info has been out there and yet no action to remove Bruce Ohr from the DOJ payroll. Weird that Trump's appointed people are so incompetent and unable to connect the dots like FoxNews it.

You got anything from other unbiased source like brietbart or Alex Jones?

You shouldn't trust any media source from either side but I get it you need to stay in The Trump's Dumb Stooges gang so carry on.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

>Foxnews must now remember they printed
>nearly the same story back
>on Dec. 13th, 2017.
>
>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...als-wife-nellie-ohr-hired-to-probe-trump.html
>
>See the part where Jeff Sessions
>says he is reviewing this
>issue?
>
>So the info has been out
>there and yet no action
>to remove Bruce Ohr from
>the DOJ payroll. Weird
>that Trump's appointed people are
>so incompetent and unable to
>connect the dots like FoxNews
>it.
>
>You got anything from other unbiased
>source like brietbart or Alex
>Jones?
>
>You shouldn't trust any media source
>from either side but I
>get it you need to
>stay in The Trump's Dumb
>Stooges gang so carry on.
>
>
>Nemont
>
>Government is like a baby. An
>alimentary canal with a big
>appetite at one end and
>no responsibility at the other.
>
The swamp is hugh, on November 8 2016 they got a f#cken for the f#cken they have been given the American people

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-18 AT 09:50AM (MST)[p]>Who is hugh?

Hugh Janus....private I

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-18 AT 10:26AM (MST)[p]>
>>Who is hugh?
>
>Hugh Janus....private I
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Maybe Sessions should hire him to do a review. 9 months of review of info that Dolt claims makes the Mueller probe dead seems too long for a competent AG.

Nemont

Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no responsibility at the other.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-18 AT 10:16AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Aug-17-18 AT 10:15?AM (MST)

Regardless of when the news came out it is a big story. The guys in charge of the investigation are tied directly to it. They are biased. They are worried they are going to get found out and then they got found out. Justice will take its time but it is completely obvious it is all bull crap now.

I am not exactly sure what is new about it but Fox was running the story last night and President Trump tweeted about it last night as well. Apparently something is new. The Democrats are so full of crap and are actually the ones getting caught LOL

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Do you actually believe this is a new piece of information or that it puts a fork in the Mueller probe?

Can you find where the AG has moved to seek indictments against anyone that Trump and supporters claim are dirty and conflicted? Why do you suppose that is? Is Trump's DOJ now colluding with Mueller? Why is Hillary still free to seek millions more for her corrupt family foundation? Why is Bruce Ohr still on the DOJ payroll?

Where does the buck ever stop with this administration?

You should be as leery of FoxNews and Trump's twitter feed as you are of the rest of media when it comes to what is fake news and what is fact.

Nemont

>>Foxnews must now remember they printed
>>nearly the same story back
>>on Dec. 13th, 2017.
>>
>>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...als-wife-nellie-ohr-hired-to-probe-trump.html
>>
>>See the part where Jeff Sessions
>>says he is reviewing this
>>issue?
>>
>>So the info has been out
>>there and yet no action
>>to remove Bruce Ohr from
>>the DOJ payroll. Weird
>>that Trump's appointed people are
>>so incompetent and unable to
>>connect the dots like FoxNews
>>it.
>>
>>You got anything from other unbiased
>>source like brietbart or Alex
>>Jones?
>>
>>You shouldn't trust any media source
>>from either side but I
>>get it you need to
>>stay in The Trump's Dumb
>>Stooges gang so carry on.
>>
>>
>>Nemont
>>
>>Government is like a baby. An
>>alimentary canal with a big
>>appetite at one end and
>>no responsibility at the other.
>>
>
>
>The swamp is hugh, on
>November 8 2016 they
>got a f#cken for the
>f#cken they have been given
>the American people

HUGE

NeMont, I see where you sent wrong!

You were mistaken when you thought the news had been reported on before. Here is what we knew when FOX reported before:

1. Bruce Ohr works for the USA
2. Bruces wife works for FUSION GPS
3. FUSION GPS was paid to contact Steele who contacted Russians.
4. Bruces wife helped get the Hillary Clinton memo she paid the Russians for...to the FBI
5. Bruce Ohr works for the Justice Department
6. The Justice Department has jurisdiction over the Russiagate Investigation
7. Bruce's wife had a HUGE CONFLICT of interest as she was working at FUSION GPS...FOR HILLARY...TRYING TO CONTACT RUSSIANS through STEELE.

SO

WHATS THE NEW NEWS?

Bruce Ohr texted Comey (former head of FBI until fired by Trump as Hillary requested LOL), and said, "OH CHITWIGGLES WE ARE GONNA GET IN TROUBLE AND THEY ARE GOING TO EXPOSE ALL OF OUR CHITWIGGLES!!!!

So, in case you missed it!!!!..... Comey and his bud Ohr are worried they will get caught!!

Doing WHAT!?

Buying fake chiz from Russians for Hillary :)
Using fake chis to influence the FBI wire tap :)
Using fake chiaz to start a "russiagate" issue
Using fake russiagate issues to start a russiagate investigation based on fake chiz from RUSSIANS!!! :)

Ya, Bruce Ohr, was warning Comey, the work they did for Hillary was going to get found out!!!!

So, ya, Mr NeMont, thats sort of a big deal. Imagine a text from Trump to ...hmmm....say....JR....saying OH CHIZ WE ARE GONNA GET CAUGHT WITH OUR HANDS IN THE RUSSIANS POCKET!! AHHHH!

Ya, thats what they found out this last week....THATS NEW
THATS NEWS

Next time read the FRIGGIN ARTICLES AND COMPARE AND CONTRAST.

It is obvious you didnt even READ IT!

So STFU lil handed Anthony Smalls Weenier Jr!

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-18 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]
t]

Bolt,

Every time I think you can't get any dumber you find another way to prove me wrong.

Can you find a credible source that is carrying this as "news"? Why is you think Fox News runs the same story and you think it a gotcha moment that will end the Mueller investigation.

It hasn't even been seen on Trump's twitter feed since last week, that should tell you that you are totally out of your mind.

Like I said, Trump counts on voters like you to stay loyal to him and not to the country. This has been out for over a week and yet Mueller is still in the same position and his lawyer is trying to explain that Truth isn't Truth because Trump can't remember which Truth he is supposed to talk about.

Keep playing with yourself but this isn't news to anyone except Fox News watchers and Trump apologist. I see you are both.

Nemont

You are dead wrong. This is big news. You have a guy that's involved in so many different ways saying that he is totally screwed and going to get found out about. Saying that everyone is going to find out that the whole thing is bullchit. I'd say that's pretty big news. I'd say there's a pretty big reason no other news coverage is covering it. I see there's a pretty good reason the president of the United States put it on his feed.

Muller wishes he could find one piece of evidence like this. Can you imagine finding a message from junior saying oh chit we've been found out ?!

If you are waiting for the news to report it correctly then you are screwed. The same news that reported that a murderer was apprehended over the weekend when taking his wife to the hospital.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-18 AT 03:41PM (MST)[p]Yeah I know it is a witch hunt and rigged and all of the investigators are conflicted and only Fox News will report only news that helps Trump and that it is a vast conspiracy of the deep state and there is no collusion and guys on mm.com can figure out and see just all the facts using infowars.com but Mueller is too stupid to figure it all out. You are all just victims like a bunch of democrats.

Throw them all in prison including Hillary, I give a phuk. Pretending that you have the goods to end Muellers investigation based on a tidbit off the interweb is the same level as Trump's Twitter feed. It is only used to chum up the guys that don't care what Trump's done or will do. He could sleep with their wives and the Trump is the greatest guys would blame their wives.

Nemont

oh...Mueller has it all figured out....he IS NOT stupid...he is only concerned with getting rid of Trump....to hell with truth..

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Aug-20-18 AT 10:30PM (MST)[p]nice Try there Homer

I accept that Trump won. I don't accept that former conservatives embrace every thing he does.

That queer in the picture isn't any where close to where I live.

Nemont

He might not be close to you in area, but you and he are bosom buddies in certain political beliefs and your agenda.

RELH

Do tell what political ideas a California queer and I have in common?

If we compared our ballots over the last 10 general elections, mine is far more conservative than yours. The difference is I didn't out source my brain to Trump like you have.

So keep thinking what ever you want but you have never been right.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-18 AT 07:31AM (MST)[p]Look

1. Bruce Ohr, a justice official, got a text saying "OH CHIT WE ARE GOING TO BE EXPOSED".....as a result of Comeys firing

That implicates Comey, Ohr, Steele, Hillary, and the whole lot.....

What do you think about that NeMont?

Do you have the documented proof and the context like they would require in court or do you just blindly believe Fox News is reporting the absolute truth?

If he actually said that in a text, in regards to what you claim then hang the bastard. If you only have Fox News as a source and claim inside knowledge then you are as stupid as I have come to suspect.

Why are you afraid to let Mueller embarrass himself if there isn't anything to the Russia investigation? wouldn't you, Trump is the greatest, guys be fully vindicated in your man love for him if Mueller can find nothing?

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-18 AT 09:12AM (MST)[p]I just got half way through it. I will look at the footnotes. Jarrett assigns some magical thinking to the idea that Mueller, who wasn't appointed until Mar. 17, 2017 already knew Trump's appointee, Rosenstein, would appoint him special counsel back in 2016. That Mueller is sure smart to know all about the future of what Trump appointees would do.

Nemont

We've learned the truth isn't the truth this week according to Trump's council , but like everything from the whitehouse I question the truth of that.

In the end Mueller will have the truth if anyone still believes it exists . Mueller isn't talking , why can't Trump do the same ? if Trump and all his slackjaws would STFU the Russia investigation wouldn't be a talking point . but it's hard to discredit the revelations that are coming if you don't get a head start right ? you know that's the " truth " just admit it.

Trump has gone into freak out mode and for good reason. the " truth " shall have the opposite effect of setting him free.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...ith-robert-mueller/ar-BBMbUrb?ocid=spartandhp

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Homer/Bolt,

Can you answer that if what you claim is true, why are you afraid of Mueller finding out there is no there, there? What is that you fear of his investigation? Be specific.

Nemont

>Homer/Bolt,
>
>Can you answer that if what
>you claim is true, why
>are you afraid of Mueller
>finding out there is no
>there, there? What
>is that you fear of
>his investigation? Be
>specific.
>
>Nemont
>
>appetite at one end and
>

So, NeMont....in a post above you said something like "if the text exists then hang him...."

I assume you have googled the text....there are a lot of news agencies reporting on the text...you can see the actual congressional reports on what the text says.

So it exists...and ya they said it. And yeah they should hang for it...so why doesnt Muller go after the real politicians with their hands literally all over the russian dossier? I dont know. But isnt that the question you should be asking if you are going to be fair?

LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-18 AT 02:01PM (MST)[p]So Jeff Session is the AG. If something outside the scope of Mueller's investigation happened or in addition to Mueller's the AG has the power to go after these guys. Can you show me where Trump's appointed AG has directed the resources of prosecute the bad actors? Or here is a question, why doesn't Sessions do what is clearly in his power and let Ohr go? When will you stop whining about Mueller and start holding your hero and his appointees accountable. Sessions didn't Recuse himself from running the DOJ.

Fair? That makes me chuckle. You don't give a flying phuk about what is fair.

I would be more inclined to agree with you if I knew that you don't care about anything that actually happened nor would you hold Trump accountable if it is proven his campaign worked with the Russians. You know it and I know it. There is nothing Trump does and or will do that you won't find a way to cheer lead for him.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-21-18
>AT 02:01?PM (MST)

>
>So Jeff Session is the AG.
> If something outside the
>scope of Mueller's investigation happened
>or in addition to Mueller's
>the AG has the power
>to go after these guys.
> Can you show me
>where Trump's appointed AG has
>directed the resources of prosecute
>the bad actors? Or
>here is a question, why
>doesn't Sessions do what is
>clearly in his power and
>let Ohr go?
>When will you stop whining
>about Mueller and start holding
>your hero and his appointees
>accountable. Sessions didn't
>Recuse himself from running the
>DOJ.
>
>Fair? That makes me
>chuckle. You don't
>give a flying phuk about
>what is fair.
>
>I would be more inclined to
>agree with you if I
>knew that you don't care
>about anything that actually happened
>nor would you hold Trump
>accountable if it is proven
>his campaign worked with the
>Russians. You know it
>and I know it.
>There is nothing Trump does
>and or will do that
>you won't find a way
>to cheer lead for him.
>
>
>Nemont
>
>
>
>appetite at one end and
>

So you admit the text exists...(not a big stretch since it is documented)

And, it is incriminating for Comey and then Steele and then Ohr

But, TRUMP IS THE BAD GUY?

WHERE IS THE DAMNED EVIDENCE! WHERE!? SO FAR THE EVIDENCE IS FRIKING STACKED AGAINST THE OTHER SIDE!

Trumps guys are dropping like flies for not paying parking tickets 15 years ago!

WHERE THE HELL IS SESSIONS!?! I AGREE!

>
>Trumps guys are dropping like flies
>for not paying parking tickets
>15 years ago!
>

Classic Trump's Dumb Stooges comment right there. Both Cohen and Manafort were involved in multiple million fraud schemes to avoid paying taxes on millions of dollars of income.

You cannot be dumb enough to believe Manafort was found guilty and Cohen pleaded guilty to parking tickets are you?

Nemont

Yeah, they didnt pay tickets or taxes...same small beans.

WHERE IS THE RUSSIAN COLLUSION....I AM CHEERING FOR YOU A HOLES TO GET THIS DONE! LETS MOVE ON TO MY INFLATED HEALTH CARE>>>>OR THE NATIONAL DEBT>>>>>OR SOMETHING!

So you admit Hillary was crooked and in with the Russians...

But I should get mad that Cohen didnt pay some taxes

Thanks for the education once again!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

So as long as you're a republican millions of dollars in tax evasion is small beans. who cares. that's a priceless admission of partisanship.

You clowns still don't get it , life behind bars is Mueller's leverage to get what he wants from Cohen and Manafort. and he has it now.

If you're not terrified you're just too dumb to understand.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

I was terrified of people that want to raise taxes

people that want my daughter to shower with men in her PE class

people that want to take away the second ammendment

people that want to stop free speach....in the name of free speach

people that tell me we are racist so they have to favor the other race with affirmative action

people that want equality but have their own pride parade to show they arent equal

people who double the national debt every presidency

so I voted for Trump....not afraid anymore :)

....I'm afraid of a two tiered justice system ...
....I'm afraid of a deep state conspiracy to ruin any outsider that moves in...

no doubt we have both

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Like most Americans I have far more confidence in our justice system and the constitution than I do the Russian backed traitors you call the victims of the mythical deep state.

Your president is falling, let his self destruction be on his head . no more crimes, no more bullchit, no more excuses.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-18 AT 01:59PM (MST)[p]When do you plan to begin supporting and pushing for investigation into all the bullshit Hillary and the Dems have been doing?

No more BS and no more crimes goes both ways. Trump is not a Christian saint but he does exactly what he says he's going to do and he stands for conservative principles. I don't care if he raped the monkey after work. If he cuts taxes and save this country by reducing the debt that he is exactly the guy we need. Same reason dems tollerated Clinton. Also get the transsexuals out of my daughters shower

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-18 AT 03:05PM (MST)[p]Aspen

Reduce the debt? That must be some good stuff you have access to. How much debt is in his budget request for next year? How much has been added since January 1, 2018 to today? Trump will oversee an additional $7 Trillion in debt even if he doesn't get re-elected.

I have no problem calling for Hillary to be locked. Imagine if Trump actually did appoint the best people to deliver on the ideal of Justice for all. Instead he gets the Jeff Sessions of the swamp and drains him into the DOJ.

Care to explain why the Trump?s DOJ has not done two things: appoint a special counsel to investigate the FISA court use of the Steele Dossier and reopen the private server investigation and where that leads. Where does the buck stop with the guy you voted for?

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-18
>AT 03:05?PM (MST)

>
>Aspen
>
>
>Reduce the debt? That must
>be some good stuff you
>have access to. How
>much debt is in his
>budget request for next year?
> How much has
>been added since January 1,
>2018 to today? Trump
>will oversee an additional $7
>Trillion in debt even if
>he doesn't get re-elected.
>
>
>I have no problem calling for
>Hillary to be locked. Imagine
>if Trump actually did appoint
>the best people to deliver
>on the ideal of Justice
>for all. Instead he
>gets the Jeff Sessions of
>the swamp and drains him
>into the DOJ.
>
>Care to explain why the Trump?s
>DOJ has not done two
>things: appoint a special
>counsel to investigate the FISA
>court use of the Steele
>Dossier and reopen the private
>server investigation and where that
>leads. Where does
>the buck stop with the
>guy you voted for?
>
>Nemont
>
>

Again, I agree with you on Sessions....he is from the swamp. I think Trump screwed himself when he appointed him. Trump has wanted to replace him since but is afraid of it looking like OBSTRUCTION. Trump is stuck on that one. He hates Sessions as well.

Trump has made promises on debt. His 10 year plan shows reduced deficits but it is assuming growth for 10 years. Not likely. Ya, he sucks so far on debt reduction. However, I do agree with the items we are spending money much more now than I did under Obama.

If Trump is a failure so far fiscally.....you must have really thought Obama was an UTTER HORRIBLE FANTASTIC UNBELIEVABLE FAILURE. .... a financial terrorist :)

Aspen,

Go back and read my position on Obama and the spending. If you think Trump has been a fiscal conservative then like I said that is some good shyt you got. trump's own budget is a sea of red ink for as long as we can see.

Trump has nobody to blame for Mueller than himself regardless of what Homer's book he sent to me claims. It was a Trump appointee who selected M?ller.

Nemont

NeMont, read again. I never said Trump was a fiscal conservative or spending less than obama...however his plan does show reduced deficits over the next 10 years....but I am sure you did not read the proposed presidential budget I posted.

So, if Trump was bad.

YOU MUST REALLY HATE OBAMA!

>NeMont, read again. I
>never said Trump was a
>fiscal conservative or spending less
>than obama...however his plan does
>show reduced deficits over the
>next 10 years....but I am
>sure you did not read
>the proposed presidential budget I
>posted.
>
>So, if Trump was bad.
>
>YOU MUST REALLY HATE OBAMA!
>
>"The penalty good men pay for
>indifference to public affairs is
>to be ruled by evil
>men." - Plato

You need to read the very end of the document. I think it is table 1a. That is where it is revealed the emporer has no clothes.

I hate much of what Obama did. Trump is taking away the once in a generation chance to deal with the debt when Republicans control the power alone.

Nemont

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom