Rutnbuck's a new PAPA!!!!!!

R

RIMROCK338

I don't know whether to say congrads or feel sorry for you pal!
But I knew if you kept letting her run around the house and out by the hot tube with nothing on but what god gave her that it would come to this!PICs? :RIMROCK

I HEARD THEY WERE HAVING A HARD TIME TRYING TO DECIPHER WHO'S NECK WAS SWOLEN THE MOST LAST YEAR,rutnbucks BULL OR rutnbuck HIMSELF!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WAITING FOR A PICTURE OF THIS GAL!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-06 AT 06:43PM (MST)[p] Kewl eh sextuplits. That is hot tub rim.
45552a5e3658437d.jpg

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

ROFL You guys kill me. Nice shirt, Rut. I want to see the dog's face though. Hey I know...do a comparison shot. Put the dogs up next to your face so we can see if the dogs really do look like their owner.

Uh.... Rut??
I don't know how to break it to ya... but... he's got Rimrock's feet 'an ears!!!

elkabong YIKES Now it is all starting to make sense. Last spring when I asked the girlfriend if she wanted to go fishing! She said no! So I gave her 3 choices 1. she could go fishing. 2. She could make passionate love to me!! or 3 She could give me some oral. She refused to go fishing and make love so she chose to go down. She was doing her good deed and came up for air and said it tasted like the dog. I told her that the dog and rim didn't want to go fishing either.
She left and now I suppose I am stuck with Junk Yard mutts that chase parked cars!!

It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

TripleK Just to keep peace here on MM. I won't post a pic of my face. I wouldn't want the girls on here throwing rocks at their hubbies. The pic above is of my son

Rut

Quack Away!!

RIMROCKS FEET & EARS,LOL!!!

ARE YA MAD AT ME FOR LAUGHING Rut???

I'VE GOT FRIENDS LIKE THAT TOO!!!

ASK THEM TO WATCH THINGS FOR A DAY OR TWO & DAMN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING IF YOU ASK ALL THE LADIES IF THEY LIKE TO FISH???

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom