S. Utah Muzz deer

T

tshuntin

I hate to come asking for help and understand if I don't get many replies. My two brothers and I are from up North and have S Utah muzz tags and could really use some guidance on what general area to try and go. Of course, I don't want or expect anyone's hot spot, just a general area that with some time and work, we could end up seeing some deer. I plan to make a few trips down South between now and the opener to try and scout out some areas, but any help or direction on where to start would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to pm or email me at [email protected] if you are willing to help us out.

Thanks, Travis

>I hate to come asking for
>help and understand if I
>don't get many replies.
>My two brothers and I
>are from up North and
>have S Utah muzz tags
>and could really use some
>guidance on what general area
>to try and go.
>Of course, I don't want
>or expect anyone's hot spot,
>just a general area that
>with some time and work,
>we could end up seeing
>some deer. I plan
>to make a few trips
>down South between now and
>the opener to try and
>scout out some areas, but
>any help or direction on
>where to start would be
>greatly appreciated.
>
>Feel free to pm or email
>me at [email protected] if you
>are willing to help us
>out.
>
>Thanks, Travis

Hey Travis, Check out my post in the classified section. I have this place for short tern rent during the hunt or for a scouting base. Fifteen minutes from the fish lake border. its under"Lodging for the hunt..."

There would be someone there who could point you in the right direction.
muley-1.jpg

Down around Parwon has a good area for hunting ML up above Red Creek res. From Bear Valley Road to Panituch lake is all good.
Good Luck

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I agree with Gator on this one. I hunt down there every year and there will be monsters taken off every part of the Panguitch Lake, Beaver and Zion Units about 7,000 ft. Keep an eye on Hoyt Vs. Sharpie in the Adventure Challenge forum once the archery hunt gets going. I may be a little more willing to help you out once I get in there on the bow hunt.

Dillon

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom