sabots

B

bigtom

i purchaced some of the harvester sabots from the cabelas catalog . i shot them with 140 gr of 777 and the 240 gr xtp bullet. they seemed to shoot fine .then i noticed a hi pressure sabbot made by mmp , i was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is a difference between these two sabots , the harvester brand is $1.50 less per 50 than the mmp brand and it says they are good for 150 gr of powder .please let me know if you have personally tried each of these products . thanks , tom

Is that fffg powder you shooting or ffg triple 7. Would like to know I use T/C sabots they are the same as hornady sabots they both work great.

I AM USING THE FFG TRIPLE 7 POWDER . THAT IS WHAT I WAS TOLD TO USE IN A RIFLE .

bigtom: mmp sabots are manufactured by a fellow named Del Ramsey. He is one of the pioneers in the sabot business and is a real expert. I used his sabots when I was shooting them and they are the best on the market. He manufactures a large percentage of the sabots on the market under "private label" agreements. I have also used the Harvester sabots and they are pretty good.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom