Sad day in Boise's history

NORKALNIMROD

As the indoctrination of our youth continues and OUR government, schools, media and entertainment industry continue to push God out of our citizenries lives, another blow is struck by the so called "progressive movement". Friday was indeed a sad day in the history of Boise. In Jesus name I pray, God save these United States of America!

City leaders made history outside Boise City Hall Friday. Supporters gathered downtown as the Pride Flag was raised over Boise for the first time ever. The flag symbolizes gay rights and now hangs just below the City of Boise flag. Supporters call it a sign of hope. "We're making those small steps and today was a huge process in that and I look forward to the future and seeing everybody recognize that we all need equal protection under the law," said Wendi Trottier, a gay rights supporter. Raising the flag is part of Pride Weekend in Boise. The flag will be flying at city hall until Sunday or Monday.

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

Too bad the state of Idaho has been ruined by the influx of Californians. This would have never happened 10 years ago but the latest wave of liberals from California have brought their politics with them and are ruining another great state.

Nemont

Already have, moving doesn't change much in Montana. All the bigger towns control the politics and almost all of them are either liberal union towns or liberal college towns. Just the way it is.

Nemont

It makes people that are homophobic nervous. It also makes people that have that latent tendency nervous as well.

>It makes people that are homophobic
>nervous. It also makes
>people that have that latent
>tendency nervous as well.

......it also makes normal people sick.

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

Gay is unnatural as a species and shows to me some genetic short fall with someone's chromosomes hence why I am anti gay and can understand the issues with the flag. I except it but that don't mean I gotta like it. If it were natural we wouldn't be here today as natural selection has a means of eliminating the imperfections of a species. Then with human population numbers going up so does the number of the gays in comparison. Just maybe by making it "ok" to be gay we can get these closest homo's to come out and not feel obligated to have a traditional marriage, have kids, and breed the gay gene out.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

>It makes people that are homophobic
>nervous. It also makes
>people that have that latent
>tendency nervous as well.

2 lies that are repeated enough times that some start to believe them.
Perfect example of concocted lies that are constantly ran out there to try to bully people into not having a logical opinion on it.

Corn, how many of these legit "homophobes" and "closet homos" do you know that are opposed to this. I doubt any, unless you just label them as such on your own.

Tired of people shoving their sexuality into politics and down everyones throat.

If Zigga wants to be a Butt Pirate, more power to him. Just do not make it a political issue and try to constantly cry for attention.

So if you're gay then you shouldn't have the same rights as traditionally married couples? Health care etc...?

This isn't 1950.

>Gay is unnatural as a species
>and shows to me some
>genetic short fall with someone's
>chromosomes hence why I am
>anti gay and can understand
>the issues with the flag.
>I except it but that
>don't mean I gotta like
>it. If it were natural
>we wouldn't be here today
>as natural selection has a
>means of eliminating the imperfections
>of a species. Then with
>human population numbers going up
>so does the number of
>the gays in comparison. Just
>maybe by making it "ok"
>to be gay we can
>get these closest homo's to
>come out and not feel
>obligated to have a traditional
>marriage, have kids, and breed
>the gay gene out.
>
>"Courage is being scared to death
>but saddling up anyway."

Is anyone else embarrassed by such an ignorant comment?

What does a person's sexual orientaion have to do with healthcare eligibility?

Why should a person's sexuality play into the healthcare issue?

You can't biologically substantiate homosexual sex...therefore it is abnormal.

Won't matter under the Obamacare mandate anyway!

Zigga think about it if they can't reproduce they recruit like at schools teaching young kids about that life style and allways showing same sex movie star couples with their adopted kids.I will never accept that.

I wouldn't worry about this, this shouldn't bother people.
To those that think this is unnatural? you might be wrong.

An increase in homosexual activity might be a genetic response to overcrowding, 7 billion humans, all crapping, eating, and grubbing for money.
If any of you are hunters you should welcome a slow down in human breeding, nothing could be better for wildlife and wild country.

We must be evolving this didn't turn as ugly as I expected.

Scientist tell us that homosexuality occurs in all mammal species to a certain percentage. I could find no evidence science wise that it is a genetic weakness although I read several articles that hypothesize that it may be a form of species population control. I believe and science supports it is biological rather than a matter of choice. As a species we seldom choose something that has a social stigma to it and will cause us pain.

Think about it this way as to whether should gays have equal rights. We'll stipulate for debate state all on this site are heterosexual. Statistically some of you will have homosexual children it is statically probable. Now the question becomes how do you want them treated ? Do you want your kid to have the same legal rights as heterosexual kids? I can't imagine anyone that would say I want them to be treated with less rights than others. I'm still waiting for the biblical argument to kick in here. Can anyone on here actually claim to have been bothered by or harassed by a homosexual. I work with two that are openly gay, I have never had a problem with either. I like many people I will admit to a bias I have against gays, in that I tend to keep as little professional or personal contact as possible with them. They should have equal rights and be covered by all constitutional rights as others in my opinion. Even if you believe it is a chromosomal deficiency or a genetic weakness.

piper, I do try and encourage homosexuality when ever I can, you know, for the wildlife and all, but I think marriage should be reserved for one man and one woman.

eel

This is what I find interesting about the whole thing. Very rarely if at all do people mention God during this discussion.

God created all men, gay and normal. God has set in place moral rules. No sex before marriage. This is a rule for everyone. He has condemned gay sex. But he has never condemned someone for being gay. It becomes a sin when you act upon your feelings and break His moral code. The same as when you have sex before marriage as a heterosexual.

Having said that, I don't agree with giving gays "special rights" just because they are gay. I don't believe in condoning their moral code. I don't believe in bashing them, hugging them, feeling sorry for them, making fun of them........they are humans like the rest of us. But I sure as hell don't want their agenda broadcast all over the media and shoved down my throat (pardon the image).

Ok, let me get this straight. The solution to the declining mule deer herd is more butt sex and fuzz bumping.
Sorry Piper, couldn't help it. I get the population angle, but, as long as we pay losers to have kids that idea is a loser also.

Corn, why is sexuality part of the debate for rights??

I agree someone should not be assaulted for being a butt pirate, but, there are laws against assault already.

If one of my kids was gay (pretty sure none of them are) I would not love them less. Also, I would not expect special legislation for their preference.

I would not expect them to marry. I would assume they could live with someone or even have a man woman marriage.

Plenty of gays, have regular marriages and do just fine.

It is called a culture. It is always hard to quantify, but, it is part of what holds a society together.
I know it is not politically correct, but, Morals are part of a culture.
How far do we go? Do we stop at homosexuality? Will child sex be the next line that is crossed?

City leaders made history outside Boise City Hall Friday. Supporters gathered downtown as the Pride Flag was raised over Boise for the first time ever. The flag symbolizes gay rights and now hangs just below the City of Boise flag. Supporters call it a sign of hope. "We're making those small steps and today was a huge process in that and I look forward to the future and seeing everybody recognize that we all need equal protection under the law," said Wendi Trottier, a gay rights supporter. Raising the flag is part of Pride Weekend in Boise. The flag will be flying at city hall until Sunday or Monday.

I suppose the above statement can be taken several ways to me I focus on the statement "we all need equal protection under the law". Which I agree with. That means no more protection or less. Under the 1st amendment they would have the right to assemble which apparently is what "Pride Weekend in Boise was. Twelve states already allow gay marriage more will in the future.

http://gaymarriage.procon.org/

Paul this is what I like in discussing something with you. Culture does hold society together sociology 101. So explain to me how allowing gays to marry destroys culture and thus society. The greatest majority of Americans are for stricter laws with pedophiles, while the majority of Americans favor equal rights for gays. The morals of society say child sex is wrong and punish it although in my opinion not harshly enough, This is what will keep it from becoming accepted by society.

>>It makes people that are homophobic
>>nervous. It also makes
>>people that have that latent
>>tendency nervous as well.
>
>
>2 lies that are repeated enough
>times that some start to
>believe them.
>Perfect example of concocted lies that
>are constantly ran out there
>to try to bully people
>into not having a logical
>opinion on it.
>
>Corn, how many of these legit
>"homophobes" and "closet homos" do
>you know that are opposed
>to this. I
>doubt any, unless you just
>label them as such on
>your own.
>
>Tired of people shoving their sexuality
>into politics and down everyones
>throat.
>
>If Zigga wants to be a
>Butt Pirate, more power to
>him. Just do not
>make it a political issue
>and try to constantly cry
>for attention.

Well said....

Corn, I have plenty of thoughts on this subject but, limited time to go into the.

Just to touch on one of your points. "How does gay marriage destroy the culture" (paraphrased).

It is the erosion of morals. A bit at a time.

At one point it was socially unacceptable to have kids out of wedlock. Yes it happened, yes there was some collateral damage.

Now it is socially acceptable. I can go on and on about all of the negatives, (which in my opinion is thousands times worse than some of the negatives with kids out of wedlock being unacceptable)

- kids without a family structure
- kids having kids
- women having kids as a career, but, not within a family structure.
- crime
- government is forced to support many of them

We accept it as common place, we accept gay marriage as common place.

Corn, you dont know where it will end. It will not end.

I am not religious, however, most religions with their basis in morality is one more element that keeps the crazy masses in check.
Dont give me a lecture on religion's abuses. Again, they by far are minimal to the structure religion in many cultures has given society.

Realistically, we have great uneducated masses. These people do not think. They watch reality TV. Corn, how do you feel about how that influences society?
We will always have these masses. The perfect world is not around the corner, it is actually getting worse as we encourage the least productive people in society to pro create.

Sorry if I sound pessimistic, but, we have a declining culture and the product of the declining culture since the 1960s is only making the snowball grow as it rolls down the mountain.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]

Just a point: people have been saying this exact same thing since the dawn of mankind. It is always that the next generation is in moral decay and the end is near.

It has never turned out to be as bad as people believe.

I don't understand gay people, I don't get it and I never will understand what would make a guy find another guy attractive in a sexual way or a woman find another woman that way.

The challenge is that our government sanctions marriage and if every American is equal in the eyes of the law, then a couple, regardless of their personal sexual orientation should have the same rights as every other American.

That doesn't mean that Churches should be required to perform gay marriages or that being gay should get "special" rights but as long as government is involved in sanctioning marriage it is difficult to wish to be ruled by our Constitution but want to exclude fellow Americans based on their sexual orientation. Excluding them from church or from you personal circle of friends or what ever, I am fine with.

As for the deal in Boise, I wonder how the gays would feel if the Confederate flag was flown over the Idaho Capital to include those who believe the South will rise again and the War of Northern Aggression was an invasion.

I actually believe it is counter productive, what the emphasis should be isn't that they are so proud of being different than what would be considered "mainstream" but what should be celebrated is that we are all American.

That is my issue with the gay movement. They seem to want to revel in their differences and not celebrate being American first.

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13
>AT 09:57 AM (MST)

>
>Just a point: people have been
>saying this exact same thing
>since the dawn of mankind.
> It is always that
>the next generation is in
>moral decay and the end
>is near.
>
>It has never turned out to
>be as bad as people
>believe.
>
I totally get that and do not disagree.

Just as in any point in history you could say we have all the scriptures coming true and now the apocalypse is here.
We all want to feel that we are at the most important part in history. It is human nature.

Cultures have come and gone. I believe there is an argument that our moral decay may have started in the 60s.

For thousands of years if an army was to sack a city, the incentive given to the army was usually the encouragement to rape, and rob the inhabitants.
These animal urges are in most of us. And in situations like that they are right at the surface.

The winning army if they held that city for a long period of time and were not just passing through would not accept that as acceptable behavior after the first few months. Few guys got hung and then some type of structure (often based on religion) was instituted.

Over the centuries this cycle has taken place for various reasons.

I think the continued erosion of this countries morals will not be a benefit to our future.

Intelligent thoughts by both of you, but to be expected by you two. I'm like NeMont I can't conceive how a person has sexual interest in a person of the same gender but I also can't understand how people look at children in a sexual way.

Morality and all cultural identifying markers are fluid in societies. Polygamy is acceptable in many African an Asian societies an even in places in America although not legally in America. The Greeks who were among the earliest civilizations and one with great contributions to our own actually expected and excepted homosexuality, the Romans accepted it. I understand where you're coming from Paul but throughout history state acceptance of homosexuality never brought down any empire. It also didn't lead to other decadent behaviors, that is a stretch. I think society morals have changed little in the last 200 years its just more out in the open now because of advanced communication.

I don't choose to like hot women. I just do.

I'm sure most gays don't choose to like the same sex. They just do.

It's not about moral decay, it's about satisfying the urge, whatever that urge may be. As long as they aren't sexual predators then it's not our business.

You wingnuts try to overcomplicate the simplest things.

A more interesting question to ponder, is why do you hang out on a site, where you have convinced everyone your a dope?

>Zigga,
>
>The bigger question is have you
>ever found a single hot
>woman to like you?
>
>Nemont

I'll send pics and video. :)

Nemont said "That is my issue with the gay movement. They seem to want to revel in their differences and not celebrate being American first."

Pretty well said, IMO. I get the feeling that a lot of gays want to bring down our values, not uplift theirs. It's almost like a rebellious movement. An attempt to bash the foundations of society.

Eel

>Nemont said "That is my issue
>with the gay movement. They
>seem to want to revel
>in their differences and not
>celebrate being American first."
>
>Pretty well said, IMO. I get
>the feeling that a lot
>of gays want to bring
>down our values, not uplift
>theirs. It's almost like a
>rebellious movement. An attempt to
>bash the foundations of society.
>
>
>Eel

Yes Eel, there are extremes in everything. My town had a gay pride rally last summer down main street and I totally understand the disgust gays bring out in people. Much like hunters, Muslims, gun owners etc. Both ends of the spectrum aren't anything to brag about. Embarrassing even.

"Much like hunters, Muslims, gun owners etc"

So now you're bad mouthing hunters and gun owners and lumping them into a big heap with radical Muslims!

Nice. You really are anti gun, and anti hunter aren't you.
Are you Diane Feinstein in disguise? Fess up dammit!

I have to disagree with the notion that everything was mayberry wonderful before the 1960s, in some ways yes but in many ways no it wasn't.

From blacks sitting at the back of the bus, to underground spousal abuse and child abuse, it wasn't all fruit and roses like some romanticize about.

>"Much like hunters, Muslims, gun owners
>etc"
>
>So now you're bad mouthing hunters
>and gun owners and lumping
>them into a big heap
>with radical Muslims!
>
>Nice. You really are anti gun,
>and anti hunter aren't you.
>
>Are you Diane Feinstein in disguise?
>Fess up dammit!

Yes, I think Ted Nugget is an embarrassment to hunters and gun owners. I'm not alone here in wingnut land either. We can live without Ted and the NRA just fine. Lumping them in with radical muslims was your idea stupid.

>I have to disagree with the
>notion that everything was mayberry
>wonderful before the 1960s,
> in some ways yes
>but in many ways no
>it wasn't.
>
>From blacks sitting at the back
>of the bus, to
>underground spousal abuse and child
>abuse, it wasn't all fruit
>and roses like some romanticize
>about.

Why could not some of those wrongs be corrected with out giving up some of our morals?
They are not tied to each other. How does having kids as a source of income, relate to blacks sitting in the back of the bus and spousal abuse?

LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13 AT 09:40PM (MST)[p] No Ziggy, I think that notion was interjected on your post!

I guess now you're claiming short term memory loss.

"Much like hunters, Muslims, gun owners etc. Both ends of the spectrum aren't anything to brag about. Embarrassing even."

>LAST EDITED ON Jun-18-13
>AT 09:40?PM (MST)

>
> No Ziggy, I think that
>notion was interjected on your
>post!
>
>I guess now you're claiming short
>term memory loss.
>
>"Much like hunters, Muslims, gun owners
>etc. Both ends of the
>spectrum aren't anything to brag
>about. Embarrassing even."

Comprehension is not your bag. I don't see "radical" anywhere. Wow, your stupid. It's really that amazing.

If you've ever been to a gun show and not been embarrassed by some of the guys there something is wrong with you. I bought a couple of guns at one in March a couple of fat guys probably early 20's probably live in parents basement were wandering from table to table trying out every black gun they saw. The embarrassing part their making little kids machine gun noises as they put the guns to their shoulder. They finally bought one, they and Ted Nugent are an extreme that doesn't"'t represent me and I hope doesn't give people that extreme view of gun owners.

I doubt being gay makes you less caring about your country, they like other groups before them just get involved about pushing their agenda of equal treatment. Like all groups they must be noticed to invoke the change they desire. This is really a non issue and has nothing to do with the decline of society or culture. My parents worried rock & roll music and long hair which to my dad meant no crew cut was the beginning of the end of society. Now some in society believe computers and the Internet, video games will end society. It's all part of the change in society.

Until some people accept gays are not the way they are by choice there is no use in debating the issue with them.

I cannot in any way get into the idea of a gay experience, therefore I cannot in any way see it as a choice I could make. if you can, you might be a fag.

The good part of it all is if the republicans don't come off their position on the issue they will continue to lose until they do. the right wingnut has more in common with Iranian conservatives that they're ever going to admit.

http://pollingreport.com/civil.htm

Stay thirsty my friends

Some real smart men founded this country.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.

--Thomas Jefferson

Been happening post-WWII when folks left the land for the cities

There is nothing positive about our overpopulation, but even small towns have queers so I don't think you can blame it on that.

Stay thirsty my friends

Folks can hide in cities. Get away with stuff they couldn't in a small town where they would more likely be held accountable to their extended families.

Get a bunch of gays clustered together (Cities) they feel empowered. They do their gay pride crap in Denver and Boulder, but you never see these parades in Burlington or La Junta

That's true, but it's not a positive thing.

One of my best friends has a gay son he and his very christian wife raised in our small town. that kids life was hell, it made his parents life hell and they divorced.

There is nothing good about hate even if it forces people to hide what you don't want to see.

Stay thirsty my friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom