Safe Queens for Sale

Rumpot

I want to post this here first as I live in Kuna and don't want to have to ship anything. I have some older Browning A-5 shotguns that are just stting. I have 1 12 gauge Mag, 20 gauge Mag, Lt 20 and 2 Lt 12 gauge. If you or anyone you know might be interested please PM me and I will get you pictures and details. Thanks

gungroup.com has a really active local presence too. ive done a lot of deals on there in the valley

Both 12's are Belgium. The 30 inch is a full and the 28 is a mod. If you would like pictures pm me your number.

All pm's answered to my knowledge. Light 12's are sold. I have the Mag 12 with 30 inch barrel, the Mag 20 with 28 inch barrel and Briley chokes, and the Light 20 with 28 inch barrel Mod. choke all made in Japan. Thanks Tim

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom