Sageadvice

cjboz

Very Active Member
Where uncle Sage?? He said he was checking out for a while due to circumstances. I fly across Bogard Flat doing 80 pretty regular and thank him for keeping the cops busy over in Westwood to keep the highway clear. Been watching his relative roping on the NFR wishing him luck due to uncle sages previous years proudness. Hope all is well.

Hey CJ, thanks for the shout out!

It's about time that i said goodbye and thank you! You know who you are. It was a good roll there for a good while, felt like i told my stories and really loved reading about those of others.

I've been well. Drs say i'm not as bad off as they first and second thought, i've dropped over 50 lbs that's a decent start to a program i put my self on with lofty goals. I was out on the lake yesterday fishing with a dear friend and he mentioned that i hadn't posted in awhile, guess i just never could come up with what i was going to say or how to put it. I'll leave some things unsaid.

It's time for another chapter. I don't want to be as evolved and the only way that i know is like when i quit drinking in 97' because this place no doubt can be near as addicting. Congrats to those that can imbibe in moderation.

In closing, Please guys keep your "way out there" target shooting skills at the range, respect every deer hunted and strive to become a better steward of the wonderful resource,.. and don't let the Bastards get ahold of our Public land.

My email is [email protected] friends are encouraged to drop me a note from time to time.

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

Good to Hear From You Uncle Sage!

Hope things are going OK for You!

Chime in Twice in a While!

Did You get to do any Huntin this Year?

[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U. in My Future,Ya She's got a
way with Words[/font]

> Good to Hear From You
>Uncle Sage!
>
>Hope things are going OK for
>You!
>
>Chime in Twice in a While!
>
>
>Did You get to do any
>Huntin this Year?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]She put a Big F.U.
>in My Future,Ya She's got
>a
>way with Words[/font]
>
>
+1.....Good to hear from you!

Thanks Bobcat! Going to keep my ol fully stocked blue plumbing rig though it's becoming more of a driveway ornament these days. I don't have to but i still can do a few things short of a hard days work and there's those i get to help with what i know instead of what i do. You and some of yours are going to be missed!

Naw, i didn't draw out on anything and my local buds didn't either. I got points building here and might be a Wyoming trip in the cards for me and my old Pard, it'd be our third trip back there in 10 years. hope so.

I just checked my inbox for the first time in months. My apologies for not getting back to you guys.

Joey

Keep your slimy Paws Off My, Yours, Our,.. Public Land!!!

Sage you reached out to me early on and I was too bullheaded to respond. My apologies, I should have. Sounds like your doing well. Glad to hear it.

Joey.....I have sent a few emails not long ago and never heard back so glad to hear that you are doing good. I go in to hospital tomorrow morning for a left knee repair job so will keep me off the computer till I am able to sit at the desk and the puter.

Take care bud and when I get drawn for CA Antelope, will give you a call.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Good luck with the knee Kilo!

Sage, I sent you an email and hope it finds you well!

Zeke

My best to you Joey! Take care of yourself. Thank God for the archives so I can periodically read some of you.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom