Salt Lake RMEF Banquet

elklvr

February 28th South Towne Expo Center.

Info @ www.rmefutah.org

In case anybody has not heard the banquet will be Saturday the 28th doors open at 5:30
This is one of the best banquets of the year. A lot of new games, raffles and fun!

Tickets and info

Scott Tycksen 801-635-6857

Tags

San Juan Premium Elk
Pahvant any weapon Elk
Monroe any weapon Elk
Central Region Cow Elk
Book Cliffs Any Weapon Deer
Chalk Creek Turkey all seasons

Lots of guns, bows and other prizes to be awarded.
Hope to see you there.

The A List Bikini Team will be selling tickets.

Also 5 Gun Raffle need not be present to win

Browning X-Bolt 300 WSM
Browning Silver Hunter camo 3 1/2"
Savage Camo 10XP 22-250 with scope
Henry Golden Boy 17HMR
Remington SPS 700 stainless/camo .257 Weatherby
winner of this gun gets put in for a guided elk hunt for 2.

Tickets are $5 ea 6 for $25 or 12 for $40

Let us know if you are interested.

Scott, I hope to make it, but I always manage to get myself in trouble at that thing!! Stop getting such nice artwork, would ya?

Oh, and I'm glad your son is OK after his little fender bender. Perhaps his car is cursed. :)

Pred

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom