Same Bull Or Brother NTs?

nmelktrout

Very Active Member
Guys, I do most of my posting on the NM page but figured I'd see what you thought of these two weird NTs that I picked up a couple of weeks ago. Found them about 100 yards apart in a canyon. They both look like right sides but both hang down and could be from the same bull. Had I not found them so close together I would say they were from different bulls. Let me know what you think.

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0680.jpg

and here's a few more pics from this season...

P4260022.jpg

My fiancee found the big shed in the center while deer hunting this past November (I was almost standing on it) and I finally matched the pair on the right this year
IMG_0665.jpg

-Cody

Are the nt's both brown sheds? Look like different bulls if they are.

When your fiancee found that big shed in the center, was it already locked? Great finds.

If they are both brown I would say they are different bulls, or maybe it is a right and a left. Cool finds ether way you look at it.

""When your fiancee found that big shed in the center, was it already locked? Great finds.""

LOL, BBB

That remindes me of my sister inlaw, when her and my bro were just dateing we would tell her we were going out looking for sheds, she never said anything untill latter but she thought it was weired that we would go out in the hills looking for old buildings LOL, she finally caught on though. And now she is hooked.

Jake H. MM Member since 1999.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

BBB, I'm still laughing! And yeah, don't know how I missed that big brownie with the lock on it! Both sheds (the antlers) are brownies from this spring. When I hold them up together I can maybe see how they could be from the same bull but I just can't quite picture it. Regardless, I'd love to see the bull/bulls that dropped them in a couple of years.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom