San Diego Area Hunting

Maxxy

I just recently moved here from a "hunting" state, and have to admit, growing up, whenever something stupid happened on any hunt, it was always blamed on the "Californians". That being said, 20 years later I find myself a "Californian", and would love any insight to options I have withing a reasonable distance from the San Diego area (Here for work, and won't be relocating anytime soon). I grew up hunting Muleys and Elk, as well as dabbled with small game, but would love to have some opportunities to learn the area like I knew my childhood ground. Any help would be appreciated... and I am open to just about anything. Thanks in Advance!

Also...I am a mountain goat when it comes to hiking, and will help any of you scout, pack out any animal, or be a runner... Let me know!

Do you like to waterfowl hunting also?

My drinking buddies have a hunting problem

Of Course, Obviously love to hunt Big Game as well, but I am here and would Love to get out sometime.

If you ever want to go down at the saltin sea where i hunt.. I can take you some time..
My drinking buddies have a hunting problem

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom