San Juan Guide Needed

B

billforbulls

I have a San Juan Elk tag and need an experienced guide that knows the mountain well. Recommendations will be greatly appreciatted.

Thanks
B

That is BTO's part of the woods. They have guided there for years. Can look at their success on their web under photo's.

Please PM me if you have hunted with these guys personally so i may ask some questions about your hunting experience.

Thanks
Bill

I drove through the country 33 years ago on my way to hunt desert sheep so I pretty much know everything there is to know about it! tic

Here's my advice in total:
Have a great hunt and shoot a big one!
Then get back on here and share your pics and stories with us.

Congrats on getting a tag.

Zeke

Congrats on the tag Bill! I am jealous!! I posted a reply in the elk section and sent you an PM. Send me a pm or call me or better yet call me on my cell provided. Loved my experience with BTO! I have now hunted deer and elk with them and can't wait to do it again!
Sliverslinger400

I know I'm a little late but I thought I'd weigh in. I went with Black Timber Outfitters last hunting season and wouldn't do it any differently. They are a great group of guys, who know the mtn. I'm trying to line up hunts with them again for the future I enjoyed my time so much. You'll have great memories, and you'll know your getting your best chance at a big bull.

Good Luck!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom