San Juan Muzzy tag cant wait.

They will still be rutting during the muzzleloader hunt. We can't wait for the pictures and report.

I also have a Muzzleloader tag on the Manti and am starting to stress out on missing the rut. It’s only 12 days from now though. Good luck to you guys Can’t.

I also have a Muzzleloader tag on the Manti and am starting to stress out on missing the rut. It’s only 12 days from now though. Good luck to you guys Can’t.

You'll be fine.

They are always going pretty good during muzzy deer on manti

Took the next 3 weeks off of work to go scout for a week and hopefully not have to hunt for 10 for an elk, but in case we have too, I will hopefully have some pictures and videos to share, good luck to you all.
Best of luck! Hope you kill a monster - can't wait to see how the hunt turns out.

Dang looks like a shooter to me but im
Sure with that tag in hand, you will want to enjoy it a little longer and are looking for a certain bull, but that would be a tough one to turn down.

Didn’t shoot him with pellets just moved my foot across a rock that made him flinch. My guess on this bull is 340sh what is some of your guesses

Great footage.
I think your biggest challenge with a Muzzy will be finding the bull you want and not broken. The biggest bull I saw on my rifle hunt was all busted up. I would have loved to see him whole.
Best of luck

Well we still hunting, haven’t filled yet. Just to be clear that bull was pre scouting. We are chasing some that are bigger than him. But it is extremely hard to get 3 of us into shooting range of a big bull. And to get a 12 year old set up perfectly to get a shot. We may eat tag soup or tag something small, but we are having a blast chasing them.

Well we still hunting, haven’t filled yet. Just to be clear that bull was pre scouting. We are chasing some that are bigger than him. But it is extremely hard to get 3 of us into shooting range of a big bull. And to get a 12 year old set up perfectly to get a shot. We may eat tag soup or tag something small, but we are having a blast chasing them.
Wish you guys luck!! Here’s to hopefully seeing a great grip and grin photo soon.

I'm sure you and Todd are having a blast. I'll bet you get it done.

Well I’ll tell you this girl and her grandma hiked more canyons and mountains chasing some big bulls than most would consider ever doing, with many missed opportunities and missed shots with all the mixed emotions of missing some awesome bulls that most people will never get chances at she connected on this bull, lots of fun memories that will be cherished more than anything. It was a fun hunt that I got to spend with family.

IMG_5032.jpeg

Nice Job Everybody!

Hey cant?

You Get Any Pics Of Any Of The Other Bulls You Guys Were Chasing/Hunting?

I Don't Know what's Bigger?

The Bull?

Or The TEXAS Sized Smile On Your Daughter's Face!

Way To Hang In There & GIT-R-DONE!

Congrats to the your daughter on her bull and the lifetime memories made on this hunt with her father, grandfather, grandmother and the rest of the family involved in this mentored hunt. The San Juan bull hunt is one of the best around. You and Todd know that mountain well and made the dream hunt successful.

Congrats to all. Her smile says it all. You all should be proud.

In less than 2 weeks I am hoping we still have a rut going on and we can call in one of those monsters. Maybe we can get lucky and my daughter will harvest one like my wife did a few years ago, the one shown in my profile picture, we will have fun trying anyway.
Very nice. Congrats. It was nice to meet you on the mountain.

I hope to heck when my girl is old enough that there are still some some good opportunities around. I love seeing these young gals smiling with big critters! Way to go!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom