San Rafael North

NevadaJames

Well I guess I lucked out and got the 1 non resident antlerless elk tag in the unit. Finally hunting Utah after almost 13 years I'm pretty excited to get back to my old state and check out some new ground. If I see anything like bulls,rams,speed goats I'll let you guys know I'm just going to fill a freezer with meat ?. Good luck this season guys and gals. Stay safe, shoot straight.

One of the most scenic units in the state, best of luck, I could really only help with where not to go.
Well I guess I lucked out and got the 1 non resident antlerless elk tag in the unit. Finally hunting Utah after almost 13 years I'm pretty excited to get back to my old state and check out some new ground. If I see anything like bulls,rams,speed goats I'll let you guys know I'm just going to fill a freezer with meat ?. Good luck this season guys and gals. Stay safe, shoot straight.
I thought the north was OTC, if not there are a few on Cedar Mt., a few that use Buffalo outside of Huntington and a few in carbon county on the desert. Not 15 total though. Good luck.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom