Santa Rosa Bait Shops?

philthy

Hey guys,

Does anyone know of a place in Santa Rosa that sells minnows? I didn't get any from Quality Baits here in Albuquerque before I headed out yesterday and sure could have used some! People all around me were tearing up the crappie and walleye but the best I could do was a couple crappie on curly tail grubs.

WHEN YOU LEAVE THE LAKE HALF WAY BACK TO S.R. THERE IS A BROWN DUMPSTER ON YOUR RIGHT TURN THERE AND GO TO THE FIRST HOUSE ON YOUR LEFT. HIS NAME IS CHEWY HE SHOULD HAVE THEM.

Didn't get on the lake until 7:30 or so. All I had was artificials and hooked a few crappie. Ended up aking home a couple of keepers. There were a few boats doing way better for crappie and walleye on live minnows. The park service put n a "primative" boat ramp and it was a little bouncy getting down to it. The lake really isn't anything but a river channel right now and boats are restricted to "no wake" speeds. I'm thinking the crappie should be getting a little better over the next couple of weeks. Everyhing I hooked seemed to be by itself.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom