Sargents Bull down

nmwapiti

On my third day chasing bulls this guy presented a 45 yard shot. Great time with great friends! Sargents WMA is an amazing place, hearing the train going up the pass and seeing so many animals is something I won't soon forget.

756image.jpg

9879image.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-14 AT 08:30PM (MST)[p]Congrats man! Awesome bull. Doesn't that make you like 6 archery bulls in a row? Truly amazing!

Travis

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-14
>AT 08:30?PM (MST)

>
>Congrats man! Awesome bull.
>Doesn't that make you like
>6 archery bulls in a
>row? Truly amazing!
>
>Travis

Yeah this makes number six in a row!! I have been truly blessed! And I still have a CO archery hunt in a couple weeks, maybe 7! Here's a little better pic.

8528image.jpg

Meat is in the freezer and the Euro is on the wall. Great memories! I hope to draw this tag again someday.

1536img_5296.jpg

Looks great. Was that a Yeti in the back of your pickup?If so how do you like it and honestly is it worth the high$$?
Thanks for sharing it...

Yeah it's the smaller yeti. It was the mystery box at the RMEF banquet in Santa Fe this year. I bid on it and ended up with the winning bid. In the cooler was A RMEF jacket and 10 tickets for the gov tag as well. So it went to a good cause.
It is an impressive cooler! I put 4 frozen bottled waters in the bottom and then put all my meat, cheese, bacon,etc in the cooler. 5 days later and the bottled waters were just thawing.

He looks great on the wall. Good luck in Colorado on your next one.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

>On my third day chasing bulls
>this guy presented a 45
>yard shot. Great time with
>great friends! Sargents WMA is
>an amazing place, hearing the
>train going up the pass
>and seeing so many animals
>is something I won't soon
>forget.
>
>
>
756image.jpg

>
>
>
9879image.jpg

Nice job !

Hey nmwapiti,

Congratulations again on a fine animal!
Did you bone out the elk?
What type of cooler do you use to keep the game meat in on the way home?
Do you take block ice or dry ice?

Newbie to early season hunting...

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom