SOLD Savage 220 w. Zeiss Scope

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Lvs2hunt1

Hey guys, this post is intended for those who hunt Midwest or Eastern whitetail deer. I no longer roam those woods and fields so I'm looking to liquidate some hunting gear. As the title says, I have a Savage 220 (20 ga.) slug gun with a Zeiss Conquest 3-9x40 scope mounted on an EGW picatinny rail. As attached photos show gun and scope are in very good condition with normal minor cosmetic blemishes. I've shot about 20 rounds or so through it and took one of my bigger bucks with it at 140 yds.. I prefer to sell as a package deal. I am willing to coordinate and ship to your local FFL in the lower 48. On my end I'll pick up shipping/insurance cost and my transfer fee. Motivated to sell, $750. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. Good luck to everyone this coming Fall!

20230711_103120.jpg

20230711_103028.jpg

20230711_103203.jpg

20230711_103759.jpg

20230711_103705.jpg

20230711_103959.jpg

Weekend bump. I live in rifle country. Looking to move this accurate shooting mild recoil slug gun/scope combo to someone that can get good use of it.

Sorry my brother. Mrs Sikora went camping this weekend and forgot to get ahold of you. I have to find a place to send the gun too. I’ll be in touch today or tomorrow. I do want the gun though

Sorry my brother. Mrs Sikora went camping this weekend and forgot to get ahold of you. I have to find a place to send the gun too. I’ll be in touch today or tomorrow. I do want the gun though

Sale pending. No worries, you got my cell #. Have her just call or text me once you have your FFL lined up to receive the gun. I've already notified my local FFL about the possible transaction. Have a good week.

Last edited:
Thanks Lvs2hunt1
Are you hunting elk OTC or did you draw a tag?
I drew a bull elk muzzleloader tag for September and a cow elk tag 3rd season rifle. Highly motivated for the muzzy hunt. Putting in the work summer scouting and upgrading some camping gear.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom