Savage Striker

MEANTTOBBUCK

I am considering buying this gun for my father. He is elderly and has had a pacemaker inserted into his right shoulder. So being right handed and never shooting left handed I thought this might be the way to give him a chance at still being able to shoot.
Could any of you give me informtion about them? I know they have a 308 and a 300WSM and they do have a muzzle break. Would you recommend this gun?
Thanks

Someone here bought one this past year , I believe for a simliar reason ,I hope they see this and help. Someone here at MM was surfing another firearm web site and shared the word of the handgun to the guy who bought it , so hopefully they will see this...

I killed a cow elk in Sept with my bow at 26 yards and didn't fire a shot on my muzzleloader deer hunt , even though I saw plenty of smaller bucks. Had a good year all in all though. Thanks for asking , how did you do?

Good job with the cow. Plenty of great steaks and burger. My son and I did not find the buck we wanted on our hunt but we settled for a meat buck on our last day that we hunted.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom