Save Ca. Bear/Bobcat Hunting

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
I am asking a favor here.
I know it may be pissing in the wind, but will you guys please sign this petition to oppose the senate bill
that will forever ban the hunting of bears and bobcats in California using hounds?

It only takes a minute, you can click on the box to hide your personal info if you like.

We are losing our hunting heritage so rapidly here in this state, I want to try to save something for the kids besides just stories of the good old days...

Link

http://www.change.org/petitions/the...tm_source=share_petition&utm_term=autopublish

00000007.jpg

Done! Thanks HH!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Done, these things may help us get along better as hunters. If we don't we will eventually loose everything.

Thanks all for helping, this is another step in California to do away with hunting as today it is bear and bobcat but tomorrow it will be our bird dogs. They say that is not the intent but it is a very slippery slope.

-Max

YES .....THIS IS TRUE. THE MOUNTAIN LION MORATORIUM WAS SUPPOSE TO BE ONLY A 10 YEAR SITUATION..........WE LOST IT FOR GOOD.

I DONT CARE IF ITS ONLY A GRASSHOPPER HUNT........NEVER GIVE IN......NOT EVEN AN INCH...............YD.

Done...Thanks

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

done

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Done and thanks to all who have and will sign this!

I know many here think Kali has gone mad and they are right and I know many here don't care much for Kali hunting or even the hunters here (I know I pass hunters when I'm out of state and they at a minimum dont wave or nod in response to a wave) but you must be able to see the trends of our country and how Kali's anti- hunting/gun progression is effecting the entire country.

How Kali goes on this type of thing so will go our country and that is no exaggeration so don't wait don't say it's not going to effect me, find a way to help your fellow hunters and you will help yourself!

Thanks for the link Harry and if anyone else here knows any other ways to help please let us know!

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Seriously screwed up state politically, which is why I live in Idaho now. Too bad it is an amazing place otherwise.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom