SAWTOOTH OUTFITTERS IN BRITISH COLUMBIA

YukonDall

Long Time Member
ANYBODY HAVE ANY HUNTING EXPERIENCES WITH SAWTOOTH OUTFITTERS OUT OF CRANBROOK BC ??? I LOOKING AT A ELK HUNT FAIRLY SOON & WOULD APPRECIATE ANY INFO. AT ALL ON THE RIFLE ELK HUNT I'M LOOKING AT. THEY ADVERTISE HERE ON MM....THANK YOU....YD.

YD,

Let me check with a friend of mine who hunted up there in that area a few years ago and see if that was the Outfitter he went with. I know that he got a 7x7 that went 387" I think, it is mounted and hanging up on the wall at his house.
I'll try calling him later today or tonight since he lives about 80 miles from here.
He did say that there were a lot of Griz where he went and lost half of the elk meat.

Brian

Hey YD,
I've been looking at Sawtooth myself, everything about their website and the e-mail they sent me looks good. Would sure like to here from guys who have hunted with them though. Guess I'll have to cantact them about getting a list of references, both successful and otherwise.

Nails.

THANKS NAILS...I'M STILL POKIN AROUND FOR INFO. AS WELL...LET ME KNOW IF YOU TURN UP MUCH....I'LL DO THE SAME......YD.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom