SB 196 Passed 38 In Favor, 3 Against

Dang Chris, you take your meds today? Relax dude, or better yet go get some ointment for that thing.
Yes, my name is Gary Youngblood, always has been, always will be. You can even find a pic of me on the Antler Addiction oryx updates with the 40.25" cow taken last weekend. You should print it off and hang it up in your bedroom if it's ok with your mom.
Actually I really dont know if I will apply in NM this year.
I have booked a brown bear hunt this fall which will pretty much leave me tapped out for out of state hunts.
"Damn Liar" huh, well thats real nice.
Big man on the computer I guess.
Oh and I see you can curse too. VERY nice.
Apparently you dont know much more than my name.
Take care
God bless,
and relax.

Well, we can't hunt Bear or Cougar with hounds and it's a Legislative action that did it.

No way in hell that thing will be overturned.

ya, i know...its ridiculous! hell, how about CA's lion moratorium? meanwhile, the golden state leads the unfortunate way with regard to averse lion-human 'encounters'

legislated game laws are a sure ticket to the general 'dumbing down' of wildlife stewardship...and in the worst cases have shown to be directly and qualifiably detrimental to the subjected resources' proper management

yes indeed...bad news, all around

LAST EDITED ON Mar-04-11 AT 08:47PM (MST)[p]Holy smokes, congrats on the Oryx.
Kinda like Playboy though, which month are you.

All you hunters calling each other names (on both sides of this debate) are a disgrace to hunters everywhere. Grow up! This issue is a passionate issue for us all, but it doesn't give us the excuse to act like 12 year olds. Sheesh!

Scott

Gambler,
I am not going to start taking personal shots at you because I disagree with you on something, would appreciate the same respect. Both my grandpas are still alive, Im afraid you dont know me.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom