Schmalts get his AZ lope.

AZ402

I was able to help Pat (schmalts) out on his AZ lope hunt this weekend. We took this buck Saturday morning after missing him on Friday morning. He is very heavy and is a little longer than I thought. Gross scores 80 2/8. I'll let schmalts tell the story when he gets back to Wisconsin. Here are a few pics.

lope07025.jpg

lope07011.jpg

Congrats to you Pat on a nice Lope. Looks like a little "washing" was done, no blood, very nice pictures and plenty of "green stuff" down there.

Brian

NO BLOOD & GUTS???

WTF???

I LIKE THE HEAVY HORNS & I ALWAYS LIKE ALOT OF CURL!!!

YOU OLE PISSCUTTIN FOOL!!!

I'M GLAD YOU HAD SOME HELP THERE!!!

TELL ME???

DOES A LOPE GAIN SPEED WHEN THERE IS A MISS,LOL!!!

I WAS WONDERING WHY YOU'D BEEN SO DAMN QUIET LATELY!!!

GREAT JOB!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

Now thats a nice buck!!!
Good clean picture too!

Time in the hills is always worth more than money

I don't think schmalts will be back to a computer until Wednesday or Thursday of this week. I'm sure he'll have a little synopsis for MM when he gets back.......

Thansk for the info Stan. Any elk hunts worked lately??? Big bulls??? Good to see you in here again...Larry

YEA STAN....DONT BE A STRANGER....WE ENJOY YOUR INFO., STORIES, ARIZONA INSIGHT, THE McCLENDON GROUP, PICTURES & ALL THE REST OF THAT GOOD STUFF.....YD.

This time of year I'm not on the computer as much as usual. I'll pop in from time to time. I check the elk and deer threads to see if anything good has been taken. If I shot anything personally I'll post pics. If a client takes something I'll keep it off the WWW.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-07 AT 05:54PM (MST)[p]Thanks, guys. Had a fun hunt with Stan, he knew where to look and it was great having an extra set of eyes out there for me.
Yea we missed a great video opportunity but for some reason i didnt shoot him straight on thinking i would ruin the cape. I tried to wistle him to stop right where i had turned to get a better position and instead he hauled ass! we both spun around and I ended up shooting him behind us instead. We missed a chance to film a very close shot.
Actually there was no washing needed. He died pretty fast with a follow up shot texas heart style since he tried to get up again.
Here is a picture that shows his nice mass.
[
lope07037.jpg]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom