SCIENCE ? 4 NeMont???

I think we've covered this 400 times. a single cell organism is where all life started.

Where did god come from? and did he just pull the universe and everything in it out of his butt?

Your primitive beliefs are as simple as a
cave man . who by the way was your ancestor.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Could have been God but I won't know for a little while longer. It was light and warm and I was dead calm. No panic and no fear. Was it feramones blasting off in my brain? Maybe. All I know is it was very close to the end and it was a great feeling. I pulled two guys out of a burning truck that blew up from gas cans in the bed. They were burned so bad that all their skin came off when the paramedic lifted one of their shirts up a bit. Their hair was burned off and their eyes were milky white. They sat up after I dragged them out and asked me to light a cigarette for them. They had no idea they were dead and felt no pain. My point is that people worry too much about heaven and hell and should not buy in to the fear of it all. Live it while you can.

Well said.

How many people live their lives in fear of the boogie man and thinking they'll have it better in cloud town. in my opinion it's pathetic but at best it's sad.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom