score contest #12

• Thread starter monarchtaxidermy
  • Start date
M

monarchtaxidermy

Allright, I know I have slacked but to say the least it was an extremely busy fall. I plan staying up to par now and starting a new contest every sunday. We have some incredible animals that came in this fall and will give you all the chance to test your abilities to score animals. We will score a variety of different animals in the contest this year. As far as Prizes, well Sportsmans Warehouse has been generous and donated some great prizes for us. Somebody will get the chance to win a brand new bow in the future!!!!! Remember all animals will be scored by a good freind of mine who is an officail scorer, so no complaining!!!!!

I will also change the rules weekly to add some twists to the contests this year.

So here are the rules for this week.

1. Gross score Only!!!!
2. Only one guess per member please
3. Correct guesses will win the prize, if no correct score is guessed the next closest scores to actual score will win.
4. A score can be used more than once, if you feel someone has the same score you came with, that's okay. If 10 people guess it right we will have 10 winners for the week.
5.Contest will end next sunday dec 12th
6. Check the Winner score contest 12 post to see how close you were.

Remember this is all for good fun, so don't be ashamed to jump in and try to win.
This weeks winner or winners will receive a Incredibulls hunting DVD and a Advantage Max 1 Hunting hat. Good Luck

This weeks animal was taken in Wyoming by my good buddy Austin. His first Whitetail Buck!!! I have added in a few pictures a mule deer that my uncle killed this year to help you as far as size goes. One hint for you. The mule deer has a 31" outside spread.

5544dscn1480.jpg

5846dscn1481.jpg

1731dscn1501.jpg

2548dscn1504.jpg

140 2/8 gross

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Screw SFW and their BS worthless projects and once in a life time 100% success shoots! This state deserves better!!!

123-7/8"

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-10 AT 08:27AM (MST)[p]
Whitetail: 141 3/8
Mule Deer: 166 3/8

"We can have no "50-50" allegiance in this country. Either a man is an American and nothing else, or he is not an American at all".
Theodore Roosevelt

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-10 AT 07:43AM (MST)[p]135 7/8

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I came up with 137 4/8

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

71 one guesses and no correct score yet. We have a few guys that are dang close but no correct score yet. We need more guesses!!!! don't be afraid people throe out some numbers.
curtis

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom