score contest #25

195, 190, 205 = 590.

I'll throw in another 3/8" just for good measure.

Final score for all 3 = 590 3/8".

Sorry I will have to try and post results tomorrow night, ran out of time today.
Curtis

Just writing from the high school here. Taking care of some graduation stuff today and then will post pictures of the score sheets tonight. Guys thanks for your patience, last day of actual work for me so I will be in the shop all summer and we can finish this overall thing up. Check tonight to see how you did. Should have it up by 9 Utah time. Thanks Curtis

Just new you was a slow learner, Glad to see you make it thru this time. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Nothin like gettin er in last minute Big John!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

Contest is now over, again sorry for the delays. I am posting the winner right now!!!!!

I really missed it on this contest along with quite a few other folks. Usually we have a good number of folks who guess high and a good number of folks who guess low and we come out pretty close on the average, but not this time. Only 1 guy guessed high and he was the 2nd closest guess!

Average guess was off by 37.309 inches and only 3 folks were within 10 inches!

Here's the official unofficial results. Please review and let me know if you see any errors that need to be corrected.

MM_Score_Contest_25_Page_1.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_25_Page_2.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_25_Page_3.jpg

The results were posted pretty timely for me, I'm sitting in the ABQ airport with nothing to do waiting on a flight. I'll get the totals updated shortly.

Nathan

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom