Score Contest #3

• Thread starter monarchtaxidermy
  • Start date
M

monarchtaxidermy

Same rules apply. 1st correct score wins. If no ones guesses the correct score, then the next closest score wins. I will check every night and contest will be open 3-4 days. Founder has given permission for me to hand some stuff he has also to winners. For this week we will keep it the same, an advantage max 1 hat mailed to our winner. Good Luck!!!!!!

In my opinion big 3 points are some of the hardest to score. Here is a good example. A very nice 3 point that came from central utah. The deer has an average body size, head, and ear size. Start adding and see how close you can get. That is the real prize.
Also Each animal on the contest will be officially scored by an official scorer. These are not just scores being pulled out of a hat.
Curtis Wilson
monarchtaxidermy.com
7690dscn1113.jpg

6412dscn1114.jpg

5041dscn1115.jpg

4881dscn1116.jpg

168 6/8

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

I came up with 160". I would think smaller with just a quick glance, though. But I'll go with my numbers, 160"

Don P

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-10 AT 08:45AM (MST)[p]All contests will be gross scores.
Curtis Wilson

Wow, I must say some are close some are not. Looks like 3 points are tough to score. There has been no correct guess yet but a few people are within an inch of the correct score. I will check tomorrow and see if we have a winner.
curtis wilson
monarch mountain taxidermy

Left side- 74 0/8", Right side- 69 0/8", 24 0/8" Spread Credit

*** 167 0/8" ***

This looks like with 9" G3's it would be a high 190" buck, but I don't think it would have the mass to get there, so I figured about 185" with G3's... So my guess is:

*** 167 0/8" ***

169 4/8

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

As of now, there is no correct guess. There is a guess that is 2/8 off the correct score. the contest will run until tomorrow morning. If there is not a correct score by that point this person will be our winner.
Curtis Wilson

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom