score contest 9 (2012)

Here's the official unofficial results.

http://www.padens.com/files/MM_Contest/MMScoreContest9-2012.pdf

Please check them over to see if I made any mistakes.

I sorted them a little different this time, instead of going based on the strict order of the post count, I went ahead and sorted from best to worst for this contest. I've had some requests to do that in the past and figured it was more useful to do it that way than the way I had been doing it.

If you are trying to check your score you should be able to find it by looking in order of your guess (these are kind of messed up though, because a guess that was 2" low is right there with a guess that was 2" high even though those numbers are 4" different), or by looking for your post number or difference or username. If anyone has a problem with this format let me know and I'll go back to the old way I was doing it.

Still had 2 folks enter in their score as a 2/3, I entered it as a 2/8 assuming it was a typo. It ended up in favor of both individuals, but I just making sure everyone knows I'm going to assume any fraction that isn't divisible by 8 is going to be an 8. If you enter 1/2 I'll enter that as .5 and if you enter 1/4 I'll enter that as .25, but if you enter 1/3, 1/5, 1/6, 1/7 etc, I'm going to enter that as .125.

Congrats to the winners and I'll get the totals posted shortly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom