Score Contest Thru #25

npaden

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 05:38PM (MST)[p]Okay, everyone did so bad on that last contest that the results didn't really change that much, but there were a few moves.

bigmoosie jumped from 13th to 3rd with the winning guess on contest 25, and Trix4me moved up from 17th to 8th.

marley fell from 2nd down to 7th and Tball dropped from 8th to 13th.

Pretty hard to speculate what is going to happen in the future with the average guess on that last contest off by a whopping 37 inches!

There is a huge group of us all packed in there tightly with just over 5 inches separating 3rd place from 12th place.

downhill and theox still look pretty good, but Trix4me and DaneA still have a low score to drop if we all blow it again on another contest which seems pretty likely the way they've been going. Still lots of room for folks to move around with 4 more contests to go!

Here's the results:
MM_Score_Contest_2011_25_Page_1.sized.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_2011_25_Page_2.sized.jpg

If you can't read the tiny print here are links to the full size images.

http://padens.com/v-web/gallery/mmcontest/MM_Score_Contest_2011_25_Page_1?full=1

http://padens.com/v-web/gallery/mmcontest/MM_Score_Contest_2011_25_Page_2?full=1

As always if you see an error let me know and I will get it corrected.

Thanks, Nathan

so question trix4me and daneA have guessed 10 times out of the eleven that i have done. does that mean that the no guess counts as one of there dropped scores?

or do they basically get a freebie and still get to drop 3 scores even tho they would have guess fewer contests?

Yes. The formula still calculates their 3 largest misses, but if you look in the column "Drp" they only get to drop their 2 worst scores. If you have entered all 11 contests you get to drop your 3 worst scores.

I only list people who have entered 8 contests and they don't get to drop any scores. If you have entered 7 or fewer contests you aren't eligible for the cumulative contest.

Make sense?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom