Score Contest Thru #26

npaden

Results are updated through #26.

As I mentioned on the weekly contest post, this week had more opportunities for input errors so please double check your scores and let me know if you see any errors.

I'll leave my commentary on the movers and shakers until later. I need to get back to work now!

MM_Score_Contest_2011_26_Page_1.sized.jpg

MM_Score_Contest_2011_26_Page_2.sized.jpg

Here's the link to the full sized versions if you can't read those.

http://padens.com/v-web/gallery/mmcontest/MM_Score_Contest_2011_26_Page_1?full=1

http://padens.com/v-web/gallery/mmcontest/MM_Score_Contest_2011_26_Page_2?full=1

Nathan

Wow, I moved up about 11 places just this week. I was high on the first buck, low on the second, and came out within a couple 1/8's on the final score, dangit. Interesting how far a person can move in one week - up or down. I like the penaltys.

Marcial

Okay, here's my commentary on the standings through contest #26.

downhill and theox are still hanging on, but it is becoming pretty evident that these next 3 contests are going to be critical to the final results. The contests are getting harder and harder and it is really amazing that they are still hanging in there at the top.

never_satisfied and marley are right there with them though and if I was a betting man it would be hard to rule them out of the game by any means right now. I would give the advantage to one of those 4 guys holding the new bow in their hands when the contest is all said and done though, all 4 of them would have to end up with pretty big misses for the next group of folks to catch up with them. downhill has over a 10" advantage over the guys in 5th place and worse.

Movers and shakers this week was interesting. bigmoosie missed this week by 12.5" and dropped from 3rd to 9th and Trix4me missed this week by 31.875" and moved up from 8th to 5th. slcmuley won this weeks contest and stayed in last place!

Looking down the list there really isn't anyone left that has some room to give up a bad guess in the next 3 weeks. A bad guess is going to drop you down quite a bit. Trix4me has the smallest dropped score to give up right now out of anyone, and that's 10.5" which would drop him down quite a ways if that ended up counting. These next 3 contests are sure going to be interesting.

That's it for my commentary on this one.

Nathan

It was pointed out that I got bigmoosie's score wrong on the last contest. Looks like I keyed in the score from the person in front of him on buck #2. That is going to add about 20" to his score with the penalty so he's probably going to drop a few places in the contest. I'll try to get the updated spreadsheet posted before too long.

If anyone notices any other errors please let me know.

Thanks, Nathan

Nathan,

Thanks for taking your time to keep the scores. I enjoy it, having fun with it except those damn moose. Again, Thanks

Rich

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom