Score these

N

Negissimo

Hey guys, here are a few sheds that I've found in my area. The deer never get hunted here, when I was 14 I blew a chance on an incredible deer. I won't describe him because nobody would believe me anyways, but here are a few sheds.

I'm a bad judge on what they'd score and don't know how to measure them myself (I'd try but I'm in Wisconsin and the sheds are in CO).

Anyways, thought I'd share them. We see bucks like this quite often, and as soon as I'm done with school I know where I'm gonna spend a lot of time! We've also seen several absolute monsters, I'll try to get a pic of one in the next few weeks when I go home.

They look similar but they were found several years apart.

This one was found early this year.

079245-big.jpg

This one was found about four or five years ago, and is much thicker then the first.

079247.jpg

I am going to say they woul both score about 74 inches...Very cool sheds. Its hard to tell on the lower one but he may score less with the short front end. Thanks for the pics.

I agree with browtine....I bet they would score right about 74" each. Go to shedantlers.org and get a score sheet...then fly back to CO and measure the sheds for us! lol nice sheds!
YB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom