Score this NM bull

Wow, great bull.

Even better radios.

"think we have time to get over there and kill him?"

"10-4, he's killable"

Lol. I guess that is to be expected these days. Name the bull, reserve it for client number 1, post up 13 spotters with radios and then lead in the client. Just hit the pie plate right behind it's shoulder.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-20-12 AT 08:50PM (MST)[p]Thanks guys. I have always been afraid to post animals on here because of what some may say. Thanks for the positive thoughts

Spoke too soon

Hey bmack... 13 guys? Try myself, my buddy and the hunter. Did we kill him? Nope. Whats the difference between the radio use and a cell phone? How was this in anyway a problem for you? Explain or is it jealousy?

The ethics police are out in full force tonight.

Not any jealously.

I'll be chasing big bulls in the Gila in a month.

2, 3, 13 what's the difference if you are calling in coordinates to your "client" using radios? Cell phones used in that fashion would get the same response.

Defeats my purpose for hunting. And it isn't legal if that matters.

Awesome footage and a hell of a bull. But if you choose to not edit the radios out of the film expect to get feedback.

If you are an outfitter or guide I would choose strategically how I marketed my brand via these videos.

bmack,

Are you immplying that using radio or a cell phone is illegal? If so, please point out in the proclamtion where it says that. If you are saying it is unethical, give me some sort of rational why you feel that way.

Ok simmer down boys nothing to get worked up about. That is a stud of a bull for sure and sense my hunt is over and gone just want to know the details. Tayhot unit 15 or 16e? Private or public? Some info for next year please

That's a unit 52 bull or unit 10 or unit 13 or unit 37, But he is one fine bull.
I don't mind radios or cellphones.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

between cameras and planes these bulls get their pictures taken more than movie stars. might as well name them all. pretty soon the tags will be for a specific bull lol. outfitters are turning into paparazzi.

That bull is a stud. I hope you guys can ground check him this season.

Some of you guys on MM need to throttle back on the Haterade. If it weren't for the guides that are willing to share it would be pretty quiet around here. Not to mention nearly all of the sponsors for this site are outfitters.

bmack- You need to check your source of legal info before you lay into somebody. Some states, P&Y and B&C frown on radios, but the state of NM has no issues with it.

So what if it isn't your style? I don't like yellow cars, doesn't mean I stop everyone I see and tell them it's ugly.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom