Scott Archery - Awesome Customer Service

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I just wanted to tell you guys about my experience with Scott Archery. I bought a Single-Caliper release from Sportsman's Archery about 4 years ago. Over that time, I simply wore out the wrist strap. About 2 weeks ago I bought a new release (same one cause I like it) and saw on the packaging that if it ever breaks or needs any repair, they'll fix it. They advertised the best guarantee.

So, since the new one cost me $75.00, and they were advertising that awesome guarantee, I emailed telling them I had a release that I had worn the strap out, they asked me what release it was, I told them, and they sent a new one. Pretty freaking awesome!!!

Anyway, I just thought I'd tell you guys my experience with Scott Archery. I wouldn't hesitate purchasing their gear in the future and will.

Scott Single Caliper Release - http://www.scottarchery.com/archery-releases/single-caliper-releases-wolverine.php

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I love when Products/ Vendors that WE stand by, stand by US! I may have to write them about the same issue with my Lil Bitty Goose - Thanks for the Info!

?-ERock->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom