Scouting Trip

muleychaser

I recently went and checked out a new area ,in the interior of BC, for deer, we didn't see much for deer sign but in the one pic you will see some caribou on the snow. We also found a couple holes that grizzlies had dug up chasing the ground squirrels and i must admit they were pretty impressive. We didn't run into any bears while we were up there but the weekend before in the same area I ran into a really aggressive black bear that was eyeing up my dog pretty good. Well happy scouting to all and good luck in your search for the big one.

Shane Newberry.

shanenewberry70703-1.jpg

shanenewberry70703-2.jpg

shanenewberry70703-3.jpg

shanenewberry70703-4.jpg

shanenewberry70703-5.jpg

Shane,
Looks like some awesome Grizzly country. I'm trying to think of where that is and I don't have a clue. Maybe south of PG on the way to McBride? Could be anywhere in the interior of BC.
I'm working in the Gold Bridge area this summer so I'll make sure to take a whack of pictures of the Grizzly country over there. Tons of grizz in that area. Maybe I'll get luck and shoot one with the camera and not the pepper spray. LOL!
Good luck with the scouting and hope you find the monster of your dreams.

BCBOY, You were pretty close . These mountains are South-East of town out towards the Mcbide area. We were out in the Macgregor area up the Pass Lake . This area holds an overwhelming number of bears, both black and grizzlies. Hope you don't run into a mean one this summer bud.

Shane

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom