Screaming bulls!

muleymaddness

Very Active Member
I'm so fired up about this up coming elk hunt I can hardly think straight here at work. Warm days, cool evenings, setting camp, glassing, preparing physically for the hunt, studing maps, and most importantly, SCREAMING BULLS!!,,,,,,,,, I could go on.

Am I the only one this fired up?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-11-07 AT 04:48PM (MST)[p]I know what you mean. I had to go out and scout last week just to try to relieve tension. Can't wait for Sept.

Here's a couple of pictures of little guys. I want to find their daddy (I think I did but didn't get their picture I didn't want my bro and bro-in-law to know where to look)

46955d9706235441.jpg

46955dba0643868a.jpg

46955ddf06a50d6b.jpg

Didn't mean to rub salt in the wound I was just hoping those little guys would get you to hunting season, but I know your agony. First we wait for the draw, then if successful we wait for the hunt.

i've been fired up since i learned i drew, now pcha is adding some fuel to that fire...where did you take them photos? thanks for sharing them...

solrac

Those pictures were taken in NM unit 15. There is a picture of a bigger bull under the posting Unit 15 on this New Mexico site.

PCHA,

Will you give me your GPS coordinates to that spot. I drew that wonderful unit 15 elk tag in late september and getting more and more excited each and every day.

Good luck to all and keep us posted.

lchcguide,

I won't give you the GPS but I will give you directions. Do you know where the town of Quemado is, well it is South of there LOL!!! I will be in 15 in September as well. After I get my bull maybe I'll run into you and I can help you find one. Of course yo might not need help just offering.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-20-07 AT 05:42PM (MST)[p]PCHA,

I need all the help and good luck thatI can get. I will be looking for you and your crew there.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom