scum bag !!

And people ask me why I tend to express racist attitudes? Only the threat of jail would prevent me from dropping that POS in his tracks, like a rabid skunk!

"Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

That was about 30 seconds of my life i will never get back......

Can't understand if you hate it here so much WHY don't he just pick his ##### up and move somewhere else,Why Because of the freedom that was brought and paid for by the men and women who serviced in the AF for our country.Would love to see him in a room full of them and see what he would do.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

+1 elkrun...Scumbag POS....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Dudes just another POS banger, same as that POS Rufus (member of the bloods, don't remember which set) that goes by "snoop dog". Told my aunts husband(Lt and spokesman at the time for Sacto SO) 30 years ago the only way to beat the gangs is to exterminate them. He told me I was just a fish and didn't know wtf I was talking about and that Sacto didn't have a gang problem. Four years later he reminded me of the argument and apologized stating I was correct. As far as this POS punk stomping on OUR flag, he should no longer be wasting oxygen.

Norkal

"One can take my life but not my faith or my
confidence. I fear none and respect all."

He's not even as good as a POS!

Good thing we invented football and basketball so they wouldn't all be theives, gangbanger and drug dealers.
Oh, did I just say that?

Racism is alive and well and perpetuated by dudes like that!

Zeke

I don't even want to watch that video cause I will get all pizzed off....

>Good thing we invented football and
>basketball so they wouldn't all
>be theives, gangbanger and drug
>dealers.
>Oh, did I just say that?
>
>>Zeke

I dam near just spit my water all over the computer reading this, LMAO!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom