SD Card reader for iPhone 5S

smokepoler63

I was swapping out the memory cards on my trail cameras this past weekend and had a thought. Wouldn't it be nice if there was an SD card reader that plugged into my iPhone or connected with it via WiFi or blue tooth?

Just wondering if anyone is aware of any such device/adapter that would allow me to view my trail camera photos on my iPhone while in the field?

Thanks for any info! Smokepoler63

Apple makes one for the iPad but it doesn't work with my iPhone 5s I use my iPad when checking cams.

I received a response on another forum that looks to be very promising. I thought I would share the information with the MM crowd in case anyone else wanted to try this.

They recommended a Dane Elec. Media Streamer. You charge the streamer, plug in your SD card, turn the streamer on, connect to the streamer via wifi in the settings on your phone, then open a Mediastreamer app on your phone.

From everything I read, it should work very well for what I need. I ordered one on Amazon for $20 including shipping and it should be here before my next card swap trip.

Sounds pretty perfect. Please post your thoughts of this when you get it. If it works well for you I may grab one as well.

Thanks.
}}-SLIVER-->

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom