SD Honkers & Pheasants

kilowatt

Here are some pictures I just received today from a friend back in Watertown, SD.

f9f4c637.jpg

f9f4c634.jpg

This next picture is Bob with his first Pheasant this year with his new 28ga.
f9f4c631.jpg

f9f4c62f.jpg

killowatt i grew up by watertown 32miles west. great pheasant country have lots of relatives there. i live in north dakota now where you from?grew up at clark s.d.lots of birds pheasants an geese. have brother who still farms there. i plan on going back there with my 13 year old some day to do a little bird hunting.have a friend who had a lodge but this was his last year.do you go back there to hunt? hell that roster is still alive with the lab. cool pictures.

KevClyde, Did you wrestled Clark,My nephews(Kretzschmars,Holmgrens) wrestled for them. I wrestled for Willow Lake against Clark all the time we probaly know alot of the same people,My nephews live just west of Clark and the rest of my family is down around Carpenter. My niece is the Vet in Clark, It was a boom down there this year for hunting birds waterfowl and of course deer.Who your Brother I might know him.

darwin he lives by garden citytom miller s labay doug lamont to name a few i know hell i can't remember all the people's names.lambs an warkentiens. lamonts by carpenter i know a few. are there lots o yotes there this year? the ones have mange around here.any big whittails this year? see you

Tom Miller is a old friend of the family,lives next to my brothers place, Family farm is just south of Roger and Doug LaMonts place went to school with the Lambs and Warkenteins so I guess we know alot of the same folks, Their are tons of coyotes there this year, but I'm sure they will get thinned out alot with the fur prices coming back up. Hard to see any red foxes around unless you hunt some of the bigger sloughes.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom