Seahawk fan or Pittsburgh fan??? Go SEAHAWKS!!!

kingfish

Long Time Member
In a school just outside of Pittsburgh, a first grade teacher explained to her class that she is a Steeler's fan. She asked her students to raise their hands if they were Steeler's fans too. Not really knowing what a Steeler's fan was, but wanting to be liked by their teacher, their hands all went up into the air. However, there was one exception. A little boy named Timmy had not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asked him why he had decided to be different... "Because I am not a Steeler's fan" says Timmy. The teacher then asked, "What are you?" Timmy said "I'm a Seahawk's fan." The teacher was a little perturbed now, her face slightly red, she asked Timmy why he was a Seahawk's fan. "Well, my mom and dad are Seahawk's fans so I'm a Seahawk's fan too." The teacher was now angry. "That's no reason" she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot?" Timmy smiled and said, "Then I'd be a Steeler's fan."

Well, there must be opposition in all things. I suppose Ill confess I wanna see Bettis get his ring. Ill go for the Hawks next year.

Although I like Mike Holmgren, this game is not even going to be close, the Stealer's will dominate.

BFE, dominate? Do you have sand in your head? Did you fall off your camel one to many times. Stop wheezing the juuuuuice!!!!!

seahawks 31 to 17, final answer!!!

I'll take you up on the bet BFE. I'll say Hawks by 13. The Stealers have been winning by throwing to the tight ends up the middle. Lofa's gonna rip those PB tight ends a new one and that's only if Rothlesburger can get the ball to him. Rocky and Grant are going to keep him running all day.

I'm a niner's fan. But this game is a tough call for me....I think Holmgren is a great coach with niner roots, but I'm going with the Steeler's in this one.

Make no mistake, I am a Hawks fan, but this game is shaping up to be an epic battle. I am thinking down to the last minute, maybe even overtime. Tough D and solid, heady QB's on both sides. From a pure football prospective it should be very close. I say a Josh Brown FG from 45yds+ wins it for the Seahawks in OT - 20-17

Prediction:

Next week's cover of SI has Lofa Tatupa running back a Bettis fumble recovery for the game winning TD with chisel chin Cowher grimacing helplessly in the background...

Go Seahawks !!

Both have excellent defenses but Seattle takes the edge on offense. Plus I think this game is going to come down to the caoching game plan more than anything and not to take anything away from Cowher and his staff but Holmgren and his boys will take this one.

Prediction:
Seattle 24
Pittsburgh 13

Go bulls! I'm not into sports, just the kind-of sport where I can kill something. My wife loves the hawks so I guess..................................................................GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.... STEELERS.... good year seahawks you had a good season just a little under manned for the big game. 34-13 final

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-06 AT 04:30PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-06 AT 04:30?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-06 AT 04:29?PM (MST)

Here ya go.

43e295b9200c2e7c.jpg

I have been a seahawks fan since the first game and have went through the ups and downs mostly downs of this team through alot of years. Used to go up by bus from Olympia to the Kingdome to watch the games. They have finally made it to the Superbowl and I think destiny is shining on them, they will win decidedly............ Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Just to give you an idea of who I want to win, here are a few pictures to give you an idea

I was lucky enough to have a brother buy me and my other brothers tickets to the Colts game on Christmas Eve, we were eight rows up

43e2e52d5842d3da.jpg

Here is Alexander as he scored his 26th touchdown, he went on to tie the record later in the game

43e2e78d5c448efe.jpg

We even got to shake a couple players hands after the game, here is Wistrom on his trek all the way around the field

43e2e7e45ccc8dcb.jpg

I have been waiting a long time for the Hawks to make it to the big game.
Just one more speed bump until we are Super Bowl Champs

Not a big fan, but going for the Seahawks. As far as I know, my beloved Cowboys haven't been to brokeback mt. They do have 5 rings though. I think clyde is still on brokeback. mtmuley

My cousin just delivered 4 big Dungeness crabs that he caught this morning. We got San Francisco Sourdough bread and the fridge in the family room is loaded with beer. Let the game begin!

GO SEAHAWKS!

Steve

Let's see I live in Washington!!!Hmmmm I have been a Hawks Fan since their first game and have attended several games!!!They have Won, Every Game I have been to!!! I have been with them through Thick and Thin,and mostly THIN!!! Hawks by 10!!! GO HAWKS!!! GOOD LUCK

well lets see Steelers win Seahawks lose. I guess its just as we expected a Steelers victory sure makes it quiet out there. No whining great fans if it would have been a Cowboy loss they would have whined for at least 6 months.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom