Season dates ??

theox

Very Active Member
So I was under the impression that the 3 rd season starts on first sat of nov. Why is it starting OCT 31 this year! I'm kinda mad cause I was wanting to hunt that as late as possible and was plannin on hunting this year cause first sat is nov7 this year. Then I seen the season dates. What's up with this?

It's the way the 5 year plan falls this year. Next year it will start 5 days later with the new 5 year plan starting over again. It will start a day later, each year after, until the next plan comes along in 5 years

There is much confusion on this topic. First Saturday after October 9th is first day of first season then all fall in order. 5 day 12 day 9 day 5 day but it all revolves around 1st day of first season.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom