Season Over?

YoungBuck

I havent seen any new posts on here in a long time. Is everyone pretty much done shed hunting until next year? My season pretty much never ends. I am hoping to get out this weekend at least one day. If not then maybe sometime during next week.
YB

YB,

My season was over before it started; i got out one day for a 6 hour hike and that was all.

but, i am getting the as it lay photos developed this week, so i should be able to post some photos of a few of my finds from that day back in March...

berto

YB,
With all the late rain my area got this spring the grass
is now to tall to see sheds, there are a few spots I could
check and find some sheds, but I will start scouting for
the hunt soon. besides, it's to flippin hot down in the flats
to go hiking around all day. good luck on your next outing.

NVMDF

i look for sheds every time i am in the woods. we glassed up 13 elk sheds last weekend and will try to get them this saturday, this is in a bad canyon and the thought of all the rattlesnakes in there bugs me..

unfortunatly for me it was pretty much done 2 months ago. there is just to much yard work, house work, work and more work now days. you must not be maried young buck? life just isn't as simple now. well good luck, find some for me.

I have found big sheds every month of the year. The grass is real tall here but I was lucky and found 4 today. all were small and I left three in the hills. I never quit looking for antlers.
antlerradar

I'm always looking, but it gets tougher in the summer with the long grass in my shed hunting areas. I'm sure I'll kick up a few in the next few months. I'll post pictures if I find any.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-11-03 AT 09:35PM (MST)[p]Its never over! Here is a pic of one I found today, not bad, it has a nice eyeguard and a cheater. I've found a few so far this summer scouting for deer and elk.

asitlays.jpg

The season is never over for me, either! I love to get out and look as often as I can. Last January I found the biggest elk shed for me that year AND I found a huge couesdeer shed while out looking for lion sign. This spring and summer have been slim finds for me but I will be out there again tomorrow. Good thing I teach school for a living.... I have lots of time off!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom