Secure Our Borders

Bates7

Gov. Jan Brewer has created web site focusing on border issues. If you support the idea that we Americans need to stand up against illegal immagration, then please pay a visit to her new site and sign the petition.

http://www.securetheborder.org/

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/URL]

LAST EDITED ON May-19-10 AT 07:55PM (MST)[p]Right on!
Sheriff Joe for president! And no more water or power for LA!
I have never been more proud to be from AZ, what a great stand and leadership Jan is showing.
Why don't we boycott the boycotters?

Yep she is sporting a very large pair of b*lls, a heck of alot bigger than the liberal BOY running this country. I have never in my life been so proud to be a native Zoner. Can you see a revolution comin'? Buddy I sure can and I'm excited.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Revolution of mind is what is happening. This is a time I am proud to be a part of! I will tell my kids how we DID change the world, and got back to the constitution!

"i can see November from my house!!" B. Young

Sure You Can Trust Your Government... Just Ask An Indian

They need to put a like button for these posts like they have on facebook!!!

I love this state!!!

LAST EDITED ON May-20-10 AT 05:11AM (MST)[p]Signed! Forwarded to friends.

Gov. Brewer rocks!

67,620 signed thus far.

Yes she had guts and is doing the right thing!! But the libs will eat her alive over this and remember one thing it's all about the votes & $$$$! The party that pushes them out will lose thousands of votes and that's why they haven't done anything. Maybe if we vote Raul, Sinema and a few others out then they'll begin to see the light! I'm all for lights out too but we have to vote the bums out to get anything changed! Illegal is illegal and coming here illegally and knowing it is still breaking the law. Then maybe we need to think about the fact that those kids they birth here, are not legal citizens unless their parents are legalized to remove the incentive to come here to have their children. Then we need to stop allowing them to ship millions upon millions of US $$$ a day into Mexico from jobs in this country think that masy hurt our economy a bit. Gee I wonder why Calderon doesn't think the bill is right it's helping to alleviate his poverty and at our own expense. Put a cap on that and if caught you're immediately deported end of story! Maybe we need to consider that if legalized you can't support another member of your family for an extended period 10 years to help curb the flow.

Or maybe just maybe we need to do this any US citizen that wants to legalize them should step up and foot the bill for all the illegals in this country now and pay the expenses on a monthly basis out of their pay checks until they get legalized for the whole herd. That way they're not a burden on the rest of us until they're legalized and then they're self supportive. That way the libs can foot the bill out of their pocket and Boy how fast would they be singing a different tune for paying for all the hopital care, welfare, legal expense etc that we have to subsidize because a minority wants them here. That would put a cost on all that liberal thinking and it may just change some minds when the actual expense hits home!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom