See I told you...

CAforkedhorn

Long Time Member
Comey skates. To me this is just a prelude to the rest of the scumbags skating too. I've said all along that I hope I am wrong but I had zero confidence that the perpetrators of this witch hunt would go to jail and now it begins.

While the OIG report was pretty damning to Comey's character, the good ole boy's club isn't going to eat its own. The douchebag is even out asking for an apology! Can you imagine the ego on a turd that gets blasted by the OIG and then turns around and says "yeah but they weren't classified so you owe me an apology" What a POS!

I would like to point out the the OIG Comey Report DID NOT exonerate Comey of TREASON....:)

I wasn't expecting much either.

I do not think it is over involving Comey. The reason given for no prosecution was that the information he leaked to that professor did not have any "secret" classification and was not a violation of the treason act.
It did violate the rules and regulations that the FBI agents must go by, but that is a internal matter and not criminal violation. My department had similar rules that I had to go by and if violated it was grounds for firing.

Comey's big hurdle will be the FISAL search warrant where he may have lied to the federal court and also withheld information from that court to obtain the search warrants on the Trump campaign people. Bruce Orh, FBI agent has already testified before Congress under oath that he had suspicions, and gave that information to his superiors, that the Steele dossier was not reliable and verified and that Steele had a strong hatred for Trump.
That information is required by case law to be included in the search warrant request for the judge to see before granting or squashing the search warrant request.

RELH

Trump is silent......what does he know??

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Homer I have to agree with you that Trump being silent on the no prosecution fact may mean he is aware that bigger things are coming down the pike to smack Comey on his grinning face.

If Comey or McCabe is indicted on federal charges, I look for both to turn into singing rats, for A LIGHTER sentence, in order to go up the ladder for bigger fish.

Comey only has loyalty to himself and would be devastated on being arrested and facing time in prison and would give up his own mother.

RELH

Patience. This was a weak case. I felt the same way. Barr is going after a more solid case on the FISA cast of characters and all the supporting cohorts.
It will happen!

They want a case that will have a high percentage of a conviction in court. To get a acquittal on a case will just give the Democrats more ammo to claim it is a made up hoax by the GOP administration to divert the attention of Trump's misdeeds.
Also it will take a strong case to compel a suspect to turn state's evidence against a bigger fish.

I would love to see the Hillary Clinton violations case re-opened seeking evidence of her crimes and the fact there was a major coverup by the Obama Admin. That could get A.G. Loretta Lynch into trouble over what she may have done to promote the coverup and you can figure out where she got her marching orders from.

RELH

Sorry but I don't buy it. My prediction is that the report on the FISA will say something to the effect of, "At the time, the FBI could not either verify or disavow the truthfulness of the Steele dossier and given that additional evidence was present in the application, the OIG finds that there was no intent to mislead the Court. However, the OIG would remind all FBI employees that evidence obtained for the purpose of a warrant should be as accurate and truthful as possible so as not to portray the possible misleading of the Courts."

It too, will be a weakened case based on the report and Barr will have no choice but to not prosecute. Comey will go on The View and CNN to tell the American people that he is the epitome of patriotism and should be owed another apology for trying to save us from those pesky Russians.

I think Trump is being quiet because Barr has already told him that the likelihood of Comey being arrested is about the same as Melania suddenly getting ugly and his best bet would be to shut up. If Trump is twitterating all about Comey and then all of a sudden Comey skates on the FISA stuff, Trump will look like a fool. If Trump shuts up now, Barr can stretch it out for months and months and people will forget about it and they can break the news in a small Friday afternoon news dump.

Mark my words, NOBODY is going to jail. I'll be happier than a pig in shyt if I'm wrong but I bet I'm not.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-30-19 AT 08:51PM (MST)[p]I have to lean the other way. As I said before, Bruce Ore has testified under oath to Congress that he warned his superiors that Steele may not be a credible informant due to his hatred of Trump and wanting to stop him from being elected. Also that the allegations in Steele's dossier had not been verified or collaborated by a independent source. Comey signed off on the FISA warrants 4 times after that information was given. McCabe also signed off on the FISA warrants.
What they did was to leak information from Steele's dossier to a press reporter who then authored an article giving the same information as the Steele dossier. Comey and McCabe then pointed to that news article as independent source of information that collaborated Steele's dossier.

Like you I do expect them to hold off on this until it is closer to the primary election for greater effect on how voters will vote in that election.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom