SEEN IT...WOW.....

M

manny15

I saw the passion last knight, I have to say I had alot of different emotions, a couple of time's I was tempted to look away during the whiping scene, but I told myself I had to watch it all.

I guess what hit me the most was how God almighty would allow us lower subject's to treat his son that way, it was as if he (Jesus) was just another criminal, but I know it was the way Jesus knew it had to be and he knew this in advance.!........WOW!!!!

I told my wife last knight after the movie if I complain again just shoot me

i agree. and he did it willingly. how awesom is that!

Later Yall!!!!
mule-deer.gif

Manny15,

I'm glad you posted that other post so some people would think about all this stuff. As I was reading your responses on down through the threads, I was struck by your line of "all I can say for now is we have lost the gravity of what Jesus did on the cross". I immediately thought of some lyrics to a beautiful song called "Gravity" by A Perfect Circle.

"I am surrendering to gravity and the unknown. Catch me, heal me, lift me back up to the Son. I choose to live."

The entire story of Christ is like gravity on this planet. You can fight against it all you want, but the sooner you quit trying to fight it, the better. You will never be able to escape it, whether you find that out here or after your gone from here is your choice. If you decide to surrender to the gravity of all of this while on Earth, you will be immediately caught and lifted back up to the Son. You'll feel more alive than you ever thought possible.

Gravity is coming for all of us. Nobody can escape it, quit trying to fight against it. Surrender to it and you'll be forever thankful you did.

I can't believe I just wrote that on MM. lol!

Manny,

That song is from a band named "A Perfect Circle". The CD came out last fall and is called "Thirteenth Step". They are a rock and roll band, but they have a very different sound from most of the other bands. That song has never been on the radio, you'd have to buy the cd or download that song if you want to hear it.

I have no idea if that meaning I wrote about is what the writers of the song actually meant, but it sure works well for this situation. The "official" song lyrics probably say "sun" instead of "Son", but you know what they say about the meanings of songs. "The song means whatever it means to you."

Peace and happy hunting all!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom