September 1, 2015

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Well boys, it's gonna be here sooner then we think, but not soon enough. Good luck to all who drew tags, and God bless. Hope the bulls are screaming and you shoot straight. I got blessed with a Gila tag and will hopefully be post pics of a big bull. Share the pics, and in the mean time TIC TOC TIC TOC TIC TOC.

Yep, it will be here quickly...will be chasing deer down in the Capitans until the elk hunt starts on the 16th...until then, im going scouting in the Gila this weekend with a bear tag in hand...good luck to all and be safe!

If I can tag my Bighorn ewe early on day one, I'll be in the Gila to hunt opening night. Just really hope I'm blessed to tag out quickly on my sheep tag.

Yeah...it's ALMOST too much of a good thing haha. Hopefully all my scouting and observing the sheep I did last week pays off in the first day.

>That's a good problem to have
>in a way!!!! Hope it
>goes well, gonna be screaming
>bulls to chase.

Out the door in 14 days.....broadheads finally flying straight. Yea?. I'd be in the Gila with the elk EVEN if I didn't have a tag in hand. Enjoy your time with family and friends and make memories. My time in the woods rejuvenates me spiritually....I never come back the same.

Same here servehim, I get a lot of one on one with the Lord. Its a great feeling to be enjoying his creation and the same time building a relationship.

I can't wait for the 1st. I will not be in the Gila but will be in unit 34 doing my best. Good luck to all.
Mike

When you can see your first day of hunting on the seven day weather forecast, it is definitely time to get stoked. I don't leave until the 2nd, but it is getting very close.

>Same here servehim, I get a
>lot of one on one
>with the Lord. Its a
>great feeling to be enjoying
>his creation and the same
>time building a relationship.

Yes sir, I hunt with my brother who studies the word like I wish I did. Our conversations are deep and always uplifting/ challenging.Sunday's message was built around Jonathan Cahns ( sp?) potential prophetic vision discribed in his book The Harbinger ( sp?) be ready my brother as our nation HAS thumbed its nose at God and He is Holy . Believers will have amazing opportunity to be the light . My brother has a neat shirt that says on the front "Be the moon". Backside says " Reflect the Son". That needs to be us .

Just finished my first semester towards my MBA--man, did that suck. Even old farts like me sometimes have to go back to school. But school doesn't start up again until 9/11 (ironic date), so in the meantime I need the elk-hunting gods to bless me with a 360" bull standing broadside at 30 yards.

Three more days of work. I promise to be good, really...

Agreed! !! Its here fellas!! Be safe, shoot straight, let's bring some "bone heads" to this post in a few days!

>>Same here servehim, I get a
>>lot of one on one
>>with the Lord. Its a
>>great feeling to be enjoying
>>his creation and the same
>>time building a relationship.
>
>
>Yes sir, I hunt with my
>brother who studies the word
>like I wish I did.
>Our conversations are deep and
>always uplifting/ challenging.Sunday's message was
>built around Jonathan Cahns (
>sp?) potential prophetic vision discribed
>in his book The Harbinger
>( sp?) be ready my
>brother as our nation HAS
>thumbed its nose at God
>and He is Holy .
>Believers will have amazing opportunity
>to be the light .
>My brother has a neat
>shirt that says on the
>front "Be the moon". Backside
>says " Reflect the Son".
>That needs to be us
>.

Agree with you brother! Been SERVINGHIM for quite some time faithfully, God is great. God bless and hope you and your brother do well! Read 2 Timothy 2;3-4 before you leave.

We all have visions of harvesting a big one.... And if the funky winds, unexpected spike spots us ... Etc. etc etc......it might happen that we harvest a trophy . Quality time in His creation with family and friends is really what matters. Make Memories MM Team. Hope to post pics of the Monster I harvest and so excited to see each of yours . Blessings to all . I leave Friday for a month of FUN.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom