Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • No but i hope so

Votes: 15 60.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was hoping you’d go ahead and eat it.

If you start feeling a little sleepy, just go lay down for a while.

RIP SS!

1708086472774.jpeg

So what was for dinner? Gonna guess a lovely Fugu plate with a side salad of fresh rhubarb leaves sprinkled with raw acorns, green almonds and elderberries? Ummm, nummy...

My wife has taught me over the last 28 years that regardless of if I think Valentines is a made up holiday for us to spend more money....much like Christmas and Indigenous People day, it's still important to show your partner that you love them. I didn't buy flowers, candy, roses or anything of the sort. I did however know that we'd be eating dinner that night. Money was already being spent so I took that knowledge and decided I'd really score some points by driving her up to the top of Figueroa Mountain, bring pizza fixings and the portable pizza over and just make out dinner. She already had a bottle of bubbly Rose so I threw that into a cooler and drove up to the turn out where we could see the entire Santa Ynez Valley.The sunset was amazing. Take notes gents......she absolutely loved it. From start to finish, the entire thing took me 4 hours from the time we left to the time we got back home. A small price to pay for sex.

i've made it a point over my 25 year marriage to not go overboard on valentines day. it's a hallmark holiday and i spend plenty of money through the year on my wife.. this year i brought home some flowers, ribeyes and a bottle of wine. we had a nice dinner.

i sat down to watch the hockey game and she came out to watch it with me in my favorite lingerie of hers with knee high stockings and high heels. needless to say i missed most of the second period. nice night

i've made it a point over my 25 year marriage to not go overboard on valentines day. it's a hallmark holiday and i spend plenty of money through the year on my wife.. this year i brought home some flowers, ribeyes and a bottle of wine. we had a nice dinner.

i sat down to watch the hockey game and she came out to watch it with me in my favorite lingerie of hers with knee high stockings and high heels. needless to say i missed most of the second period. nice night
Most of the second period?....more like half a powerplay.

My wife has taught me over the last 28 years that regardless of if I think Valentines is a made up holiday for us to spend more money....much like Christmas and Indigenous People day, it's still important to show your partner that you love them. I didn't buy flowers, candy, roses or anything of the sort. I did however know that we'd be eating dinner that night. Money was already being spent so I took that knowledge and decided I'd really score some points by driving her up to the top of Figueroa Mountain, bring pizza fixings and the portable pizza over and just make out dinner. She already had a bottle of bubbly Rose so I threw that into a cooler and drove up to the turn out where we could see the entire Santa Ynez Valley.The sunset was amazing. Take notes gents......she absolutely loved it. From start to finish, the entire thing took me 4 hours from the time we left to the time we got back home. A small price to pay for sex.
4 hours? I'd forget why I drove up there. Waaay too much work for me.

I buy my my daughter flowers.

Called the wife and said let's go to lunch, had kids b ball wed night.

Told dudes at work and got **** for "scheduling a nooner".
Told the wife, she laughed then reminded me the oldest comes home for lunch, I could have a rain check.

As I sit here grabbing burgers, it ain't raining yet🤣

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom