Serrated knives

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
I have tried to like them over the years but I can't stand them..There has never been something that needed cutting that I couldn't cut with just a smooth sharp blade (even heavy rope).. Just wondering how many of you guys like them over a smooth blade?..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I still rock the craftsman knife that uses utility blades. Replace every once in awhile. Blades are cheap. Don't have to mess around with a knife sharpener other than my hunting knives

They cut through mostly frozen meat better and they do make better bread knives. Other than that, I agree that a sharp non-serrated edge shines.

Hey Snort?

Depends on rather you wanna cut your Finger off?

Or Saw it off!:D

This Story happens alot it's True!
But Ya Best Hope it don't ever happen to you!

I saw them cut a bolt in half with a serrated knife on TV, so I got one in case I lose my hacksaw.

Eel

Nothing on the planet works better........on Angel Food cake!

Being an idiot is NOT an art form. Give it up!"

>Nothing on the planet works better........on
>Angel Food cake!
>
>Being an idiot is NOT an
>art form. Give it up!"
>

Fact! Serrated blades are excellent for breads, and my favorite... peanut butter rice krispie treats.

Cutco makes an excellent serrated blade. I love that thing when it's fresh and sharp, but it's useless when it's dull because there's not a dang thing i can do with it in the field.
The ticket these days are those disposable surgical bladed knives. They are small, light and you can carry extra blades of various lengths........they have totally changed the way i do things on the mountain!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom