Set and a half....Good find!

SlimShedy

Went for a hike the other day into some country I haven't been in for a few years and after picking up a few smaller "bones" I chanced on this one.
7857antlers_2013_031.jpg

Started covering the area, trying to match it up. About 45 minutes later and 200 yds. away I found this. Guess what? Same side of the same buck from two years ago.
7963antlers_2013_030.jpg

Spent a couple more hours trying to match up either one. Finally got dark on me so I had to call her quits. Went home happy as could be but knew I had to go back. A couple days later found me back in the same area but about 300 yds. in the other direction. Saw a thicker patch of sage a little ways away that just looked right. Got over to it and what do you know.
5085antlers_2013_015.jpg

Needless to say I was pretty pumped. Didn't have any extras like the other side but still had tons of character. Check out his G2.
4691antlers_2013_017.jpg

Here's all three of them together. Pretty sweet buck!
1801antlers_2013_033.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys. Pretty sure the white horn is 2 years old. Got some pretty good cracks in it but still solid. If it is that old, last years sheds should be in there somewhere too. Definitely gotta go back in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom