SFW Price Banquet Tag Auction Results

T

TwoDogs

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-10 AT 10:27PM (MST)[p]Anybody know what some of the deer/elk/pronghorn tags went for? There were a number of dang good ones available there tonite.

I hear the Bookcliffs, South pronghorn went for $2,300. What about the San Rafael N and the Anthro ones?

Sure would appreciate any input from you guys who were there.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-25-10 AT 03:01AM (MST)[p]Hmmmmmmm...Carbon, that's about what I figured it would go for. Still would appreciate input about the deer & elk tags, too.

I bought the Cisco goat tag using my cell phone tonite. I bought it in person in 1999 at the Moab RMEF banquet for $3,200 after debating with a persistent Flagstaff couple over what they seemed to think it was worth after they whacked a nice buck there in 1997.

Anybody wanna see the results of my hunt that year?

Whaaaaaat......you dudes got hammered at the banquet......and don't remember how many $$$ were bid to keep SFW funded? Sheeesh!

I would have thunk that ya'll would have kept track of all tag bids in order to generate future bidders.

pahvant elk went for 19,000, two book cliffs bull tags went for 12,000 a piece, and manti premium was 12,500. Paunsagant deer went for 9,500.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom