SFW Represents, YO !!!!

M

Moosie

?Sportsman For the Wealthy? is brought back up to my attension once again . I can't say too much because I like to have a good time too but this picture that I was sent for some reason makes me shake my head......

No offence to the Hunter (Which I don't know but I'm sure someone here does) but G-sus H, folks.

ANYTHING Wrong or at least sadly funny with this picture ?

I'll zoom into the Hat so you know Who they represent :

deer.jpg

deer4.jpg

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

HEll, I want to see if anyone here can see them or catch them :) I'm sure there are alot of SFW hunters that are like .... "Uhhhhh, I don't get it"..... :)

Can anyone else hear the ALERT button being Clicked... ?!?!

Moosie made a post, WARNING WARNING,.....

Kiss My A$$ , I hunt in Flip FLOPS !!!

• [*] -Moosie

I think the hunter is telling you and your flip-flops what he thinks with his left hand Moose-Knuckles.;-)

deer2.jpg

deer3.jpg

• [*] -Moosie

What are the odds, I found a picture of another dumb a$$ with his rifle pointed at himself.
He sure must be an ugly muther to have his face cropped off like that.
Oh, well I do like the flip floops ;-)

453bd5d4059057ab.jpg

2 things on the Awesome Bear picture.

I figured I'd get Lashback from the SaltLake wealthy Clan, I just figured they could do better.

1st, If you look close you'll see the Bolts are Open on the Guns, (Ouch, that one slipped by.... and 2 they aren't facing the hunter, relook at the angle. Maybe you dropouts need geometry lessons. The one is Suspect close so I'll give you a 2.7 out of 10 for grasping Mr BF :) :)

If you wanted to turn the post around you should have posted the Link from were I pushed obver the tree with a rifle in my hands, I was expecting that reply, ........

• [*] -Moosie

I don't know which geometry class you were in, But the one I "passed" says that rifle with the stainless barrel is pointed right at your balls.

OK, you win, now get back to cleaning toilets, it's a work day Geometry boy :)

• [*] -Moosie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom