SFW State meetings

30inchbuck

Greetings to all New Mexico members.

I would like to invite all New Mexico members to a couple of meetings I am hosting next week.
The first will be in Albuquerque:
Date: Saturday April 5th
Time: 9:00AM to 10:30AM
600 Pan American NE
Albuquerque, NM
Phone: 505/798-4300
Directions: The Nativo Lodge is located off of I 25 and San Mateo on the East side of the freeway. As you exit look to the north east and you will see the sign on the building
The next meeting will be in Gallup:
Date: Saturday April 5th
Time: 6:30PM to 9:00PM
1440 West Maloney Ave.
Gallup, NM
Phone: 505/726-2700
Directions: The Ramada Inn is located just off the I 40 exit to Hwy 491 to Shiprock behind the mall and next to the Cracker Barrel restaurant.
The next meeting will be in Farmington:
Date: Monday April 7th
Time: 6:30PM to 9:00PM
200 West Arrington
Farmington, NM
Phone: 505/599-1145
Directions: The Farmington Civic Center is located downtown Farmington one block north of Main Street on the corner of Arrington and Behrend

We will be discussing issues regarding both of these two new chapters such as committee members and committee chairman as well as scheduling their fundraising banquet, and any local issues that are of concern.
Some other items that will be discussed and presented:
1. Issues that we will be addressing with the New Mexico department of Game and Fish this year regarding the up coming two year cycle regulation review, as well as other department issues of concern to New Mexico sportsmen and wildlife.
2. State wide membership drive
3. Membership contest
4. State events
5. Developing new local chapters as well as strengthening a couple of existing chapters in the following towns:
Clovis, Santa Fe, Roswell, Las Cruces, Raton, Chama, T or C, Silver City
6. The new web site
7. Members concerns and issues
8. Wolves both in New Mexico and surrounding states

The SFW-NM is moving forward in leaps and bounds, with our membership drive gaining momentum with new members joining our ranks everyday. Come join us and bring a friend and see what all the excitement is about, voice your concerns and better yet get involved.
If you live or know someone that lives in one of these towns and want to make a difference please attend one of the meetings or contact me, we need passionate New Mexico sportsmen to help us make a difference. Learn how you can make a difference and have a great and rewarding experience at the same time.

Me and my wife are members.

Why is there no meeting or banquets in SE NM? We went to a banquet in Alamogordo a couple years ago and there was a real good turn out.

I know guys out here that are concerned about SE issues.

The guys that were running the SFWNM before last year kinda dropped the ball - busy with personal issues and not enough time to devote to the orginization. There will be a banquet in Alamagordo this year dates will be determined soon. I am also in the process of updating the SFWNM web page so that input and polls can be conducted to obtain membership direction on proposals we will be presenting to NM Game & Fish this year is the year for regulation changes. After the meeting tommorrow in Alb I will post decisions and information about those meetings so as to keep membership completly aware of progress and decisions.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom